Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

when the idle valve is replaced (PROBLEM)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:31 # 1
sevketgs
HELLO friends, I have 206 with 1.4 xr pg. The idler engine has changed and the result is more frequent and there is no increase while driving, but it can slow down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bmmnswhkk

friends, I am waiting for your opinions. Even if there is a master who understands this work in Izmir ...
08.05.2020 18:31 # 2
scorpion_enis
I don't know what the problem is with, but if you call a solid master in Izmir, I will help. they are really good, they just make french group. If you want to write here, you can enter the ad, I'll give you the contact information. Get well soon
08.05.2020 18:31 # 3
_ali_
There is also a process called adaptation after throat butterfly cleaning, make them before replacing parts. If not, the cheapest part gasoline filter is used in gasoline until gasoline is low and replace it and try it.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 4
volkanbalik
If your car does not respond to gasoline, I can recommend that you have your lpg settings checked and then have your lpg injectors checked.

Best regards.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 5
muku
I think spending money on idling of 206 does not improve because if it does, it will be the same back then, I changed both the butterfly and idle engine.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 6
sevketgs
Throttle few money
08.05.2020 18:31 # 7
popeyes
your morning hard work and idle imbalance, i.e. high idling, it seemed to me that there is a problem in sensing the heat sensor. If the heat sensor senses the heat and adjusts the idle accordingly, the idle rises up to 2000 revolutions as if it was jiked. According to what you changed the idler engine, you connected the vehicle to the computer and looked at the malfunction code. If you have changed, did you take it according to the chassis number.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 8
popeyes
throat butterfly adaptation contact is 10 times on-off operation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”