Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When the horn is pressed, the headlight turns off and the air conditioner sushi for 1 second.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Peugeot Commercial Class
03.07.2020 00:53 # 1
Fazli053
Hello brothers, I first started my vehicle in 2017 model 60 thousand, when I hit the horn in my vehicle, either the headlights turn off and the air conditioner stops reaching the league for 1 second and then restarts, they have changed at the end, how many times I go, the problem still continues, now I give the air conditioner direction to the feet, what can I do on the glass please help me
03.07.2020 08:44 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The problem seems to be with the headlight signal lever. there is a short circuit. Are you the first owner of the vehicle? Does the vehicle warranty continue? Is the air conditioner manual or digital
04.07.2020 01:17 # 3
MaDWisH
If you have an automatic headlight sensor, it may be caused by a short circuit. If you turn on the headlight manually, you will solve the problem or you need to overhaul or change the headlight lever.
07.07.2020 00:06 # 4
Fazli053
There was no change, I changed the horn, it was straightened last time I looked at the signal arm, but guys, why is the air conditioner silent?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”