Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

when the engine starts to cool - Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
yusuf333
Hello friends, I will write a little long but next to what I have been trying to do, there will be a little more.

My 2004 model 206 petrol car runs in the morning or just a few hours after parking () GAS 5 6 starters and stop immediately then work
15 to 20 seconds after operation, the vehicle trembles back and forth uncomfortably and I keep pressing the accelerator pedal while the cycle should go up to 3000 4000 hours and fall to 1000 rpm while it should remain stationary.
In other words, it seems like gas is not coming to the vehicle.
If I try to move the vehicle, it knocks, it seems to stop, if I do not press the clutch, it stops.
But when it goes a little, there is no problem opening up. 1 It resolves in 2 minutes . Everything works as it should.
when the vehicle warms up, GASOLINE runs in a single starter only when it is working, it seems that it does not eat gas again for 5 10 seconds and it gets better.

yusuf333 2019-04-05 20:18:48
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
maximusti
When was the last vehicle in maintenance?
the throttle (throat butterfly) may be clogged,

08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = yusuf333] Hello friends, I will write a little bit long, but I will be a little bit near what I'm dealing with now, do not look at my fault .

My 2004 model 206 petrol car runs in the morning or just a few hours after parking () GAS 5 6 starters and stop immediately then work
15 to 20 seconds after operation, the vehicle trembles back and forth uncomfortably and I keep pressing the accelerator pedal while the cycle should go up to 3000 4000 hours and fall to 1000 rpm while it should remain stationary.
In other words, it seems like gas is not coming to the vehicle.
If I try to move the vehicle, it knocks, it seems to stop, if I do not press the clutch, it stops.
But when it goes a little, there is no problem opening up. 1 It resolves in 2 minutes . Everything works as it should.
when the vehicle warms up, GASOLINE runs in a single starter only when it is working, it seems that it does not eat gas again for 5 10 seconds and it gets better.

[/ QUOTE]

I wouldn't say anything to the 5-6 starter event, but the others are similar to the ignition system malfunction. ignition returns to normal when the engine is slightly warm. Is there oxidation to remove the coil and look? clean first if any, will change if not. Look at the spark plugs whenever it has changed 60 thousand km or something has to change. look at the spark plug wires, if any. cheap to expensive spark plug-spark plug cable-coil.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
ismailkaya
Is the malfunction light on? When was the last time you did a spark plug replacement? Have you checked whether the gasoline pump is working or not? Have you measured the battery and charge dynamo? Also, the wiring of the catalyst upper sensor may be broken from inside the sensor.

Ignition Coil Failure Symptoms

• Vehicle Starts Jerky
• Generally, the vehicle cannot maintain idle speed and idling stops.
Misfire and Holding Sensation Appear When the Vehicle is Overturned
• Vehicle Drowning Can Be Frequent During Ramp and Sudden Acceleration.
• Exhaust and air filter rebound explosions may occur due to raw fuel being burned out.
• Performance Is Noticeably Degraded,
• Fuel Consumption Increases Greatly,

How to Control the Coil: If your vehicle is subject to independent electronic ignition, this control will be much easier. Coils are located under the engine protection cover above the engine oil cap. There is also a socket on these coils. Idling will break or stop the vehicle when you remove one of these sockets while the vehicle is running. If you disassemble any of these sockets one by one and there is no reaction and no change in engine operation, the coil or spark plug of that part is absolutely defective. To decide which of these two parts is faulty, you need to have some side equipment and tools, which often requires master control to detect such situations.

08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
Aykutemre92
Friends of the French group, especially 307 206 c3 c4 malfunction does not end, you make a place, a place is broken. I had a lot of 206, I suffered a lot of faults that could not be found, and I immediately struggled with the failures that followed, sold them, got rid of them, was 206 childhood dreams. But it was the worst thing to me or this car was this much. I still see if I see it on the road, but I don't have a word to say that it can't pass by my car that I bought with the same money right now, but the temper is bad.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”