Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When the car goes a long way

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
acemi pecocu
First of all my salute, my problem is that it doesn't happen on the short road in the city. I don't go to the village on weekends. I will give my break in time www "T & nbsp; there is also novice & GOD be pleased with the smell of gasoline in the car cvp already tks
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
acemi pecocu
I opened the wrong place in the matter, I wonder? There is no answer, is there a place where new topics appear, my new members are closed
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
EnSoNiQ
You may have opened it to the right place, but there is no need for excitement that is relevant to the subject or our masters will not be :) :) Those who do not know will not answer so that they do not mislead you.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
falan
First of all, you should add the brand and model of your vehicle to your signature .. & nbsp; who will comment according to what? users of the same model & nbsp; will answer you.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
acemi pecocu
There was no answer "C but Nevertheless, thanks to you, the smell of gasoline is an engine in the automatic gearbox, and there was a handful of petrol under the back seat, which was leaked at the top cover, and I waited at the head of the master & nbsp; I saw that if I smoke with my eyes, I would fly yww we changed it. 365 TL was not working, I did not know her name, now she changed her. I am getting them I wanted you to be informed
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
tellotello
[QUOTE = novice pecocu] No answer came "C but still the attention is meant by the way, the smell of gasoline was an engine in the automatic gearbox, there was a handful of gasoline under the back seat, which was leaked at the top cover, and I waited at the head of the master & nbsp; I saw that if I smoke with my eyes, I would fly yww we changed it. 365 TL was not working, I did not know her name, now she changed her. I'm getting them wanted to be informed about them [/ QUOTE]

Sir, I wrote an answer to this heading, there is already a gas pump under the back seat, if the car smells of gasoline, we said that there is a problem & nbsp; "C. I only remember that there was an error in the system at 12th of December 30th at night, and the articles we wrote were deleted & nbsp; "Dead". So you couldn't see our answer. Anyway, if you have solved your problem, have a good health, goodbye. "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
fatih__bass
I wonder if it was exactly what was the problem of not working. I went to salt from sariyer last week.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
gngburak
tellotello I agree with a friend, sometimes when I encounter such a situation, I say according to 206, the gas pump under the back seat has a socket, plug it in, I do it, it is recovering, check it out
08.05.2020 17:14 # 9
acemi pecocu
[QUOTE = fatih__bass] I wondered exactly what was the problem of not working, he had me too, I went to salt from the last week I went to the market, it did not work when I started it again. It worked as if nothing had happened after 2 hours. It was working 2 hours later, it was heartbreaking like nothing happened. It only happened when it went a long way in the first study. = "Smile" title = "Smile" />
08.05.2020 17:14 # 10
fatih__bass
[QUOTE = novice pecocu] [QUOTE = fatih__bass] I wondered exactly what was the problem of not working. I went to salt in the last week, I entered the market, it didn't work when I started it again. It worked as if nothing happened after 2 hours. it was exactly like that in the car, it says click it was working 2 hours later, it was like heartbreaking it did not happen. border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> [/ QUOTE]
I have not been riding for 3 or 4 days.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 11
acemi pecocu
Accident-free repair repair
08.05.2020 17:14 # 12
falan
As far as I understand, your gas pump is broken. If you do not want it to fail again, you should buy gasoline without waiting for the gas to run out. Never again when there is a smell in the vehicle, do not continue on the road.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 13
acemi pecocu
As far as I understand [QUOTE = or something], your gas pump is broken. If you don't want it to fail again, you should buy gasoline without waiting for the gas to run out. next time when there is a smell in the car, do not continue on the road .. & nbsp; get past. [/ QUOTE] Thank you bro, I am filling it with a quarter of what it means to finish gasoline. = "17" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" />
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”