I use the vehicle in heavy and congested traffic., Peugeot Fan Club - Peugeot Forum" />
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When the air conditioner is turned on, the temperature drops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
02.06.2022 15:51 # 1
Mehmetnurigun
Hi guys,

First of all, I wish you a good day.< /span>

I own a 2008 Model 1.4 Petrol Peugeot 206 Fever OV.

< span style="color: rgb102, 102, 102; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; : rgb250, 250, 250;">I use the vehicle in heavy and congested traffic. I pass FSM every day.

The vehicle overheats between 90-100 from time to time in the stopped traffic, and it drops back to 90 with the activation of the fan motor.

The comments I've read say that this is normal in these vehicles. However, for a 14 year old vehicle, wouldn't it cause the other parts of the front part to wear out more quickly if the vehicle reaches these levels?

My master in the industry stopped by and said to clean the liquid and put the car in summer mode.

By the way, when I turn on the air conditioner, the vehicle does not go above 90 in the most congested traffic.

Your suggestions are welcome.
Best regards,
02.06.2022 16:57 # 2
x571
Frankly, I don't know such a thing as summer mode. There are those who change the spool and wear a Tofaş sturdier. When the air conditioner is turned on, it is normal to drop, the double fan turns on. The master's head has a clogged place, let's throw something open, he will pierce the wrong right and left. My advice is don't touch it.
03.06.2022 09:50 # 3
Mehmetnurigun
Thank you for the information, I decided not to handle it, I will pass on turning on the air conditioner in very abnormal traffic because it is not a situation that I encounter all the time. It happens in heavy traffic.

Thank you very much for your comments.
06.06.2022 13:20 # 4
sonerkyl
it's not a problem for my normal teacher to see those degrees. When you turn on the air conditioner, the temperature drops because the second stage of the fan is activated.
06.06.2022 13:31 # 5
Mehmetnurigun
Soner, thank you for the information.

My concern is that I stay in traffic in the evenings and it often drops to around 95 and goes down to 90. Frankly, for a vehicle of this age, would it hurt the gearbox to heat up?

07.06.2022 09:28 # 6
sonerkyl
If you are sure of your vehicle, it will not be a problem, sir. but definitely do not miss the quality antifreeze in your vehicle or you will have a lot of headaches. I also dealt with it a lot at the time, radiator circulation pipes etc.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”