Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When should the stroller be fitted in the car?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
blue42
friends as far as I know it is compulsory to wear a baby stroller, but if I take the baby seat for 10 days, the baby can not sit, can I get punished?
does not it age to put the seat?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
blue42
?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
ekinoks44
My friend, I have a 3-month-old son, 10 days ago, I brought 600 km distance. There was a baby seat in the car, but it does not sit on it, so we carried it with us from lie to floor. You will go slow in terms of speed. I did not find any traffic flips, but I don't think it will be punished. The baby is too small because the car seat is not for him.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 4
blue42
yes no need to carry it from lies, if we don't get punished
08.05.2020 17:50 # 5
Serkan
Until I was 9 months old, I used prams for 0-13 years old as both car seat and mother's arms, I took normal car seat when she was 9 months old, she was still close to 4 years old. My advice is not to be surprised by these seats, both for the safety of the baby and for your comfort, once the child gets used, I never get up during the trip, I see friends who do not use the seat, they cannot control the child in the car, they always try to move from there, I think you will be very comfortable after the baby. When we were 7 months old, we got used to sitting in the back.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 6
blue42
We are already a user, but this is a smaller issue, the baby couldn't sit down for 10 days and 3 months, we don't put it on us. But should we take a punishment?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 7
koliva
The rule is here (in Belgium). I think Turkey is tall in the bunker of these rules are being followed always looking towards each other. You have to be used in the following way until the baby comes out of his mother's womb until he weighs 13 kilograms or if the child no longer likes this seat (I don't know what you call his name).

After 13 kilos, you have to use the water called car seat:

I would like to mention the presentation in addition. Of course I will write now, but the environmental factors are also very important here. The child looks at other cars, where the children are sitting on normal seats, so they do not want to sit in their own seat. According to me, there is nothing that the child does not want to sit in that seat. It happened to us at first. He cried a lot at first but I did not buy it from his chair. I Alamazdi.

No products are sold.

I found this as an example. There are also interactive ones. You hang this on the Sofor seat or the passenger seat (whichever is behind the child seat) and your child both plays with it and does not pollute the seat with your feet. There are animals on which I use, the child has a steering wheel in hand, whichever one he presses makes a sound. Wonderfully effective, I recommend Embarrassed
Koliva 2013-08-01 21:12:03
08.05.2020 17:50 # 8
Serkan
[QUOTE = blue42] we are already using it, but it is a smaller issue, the baby could not sit down for 10 months, 3 months, we don't put it on us.

He can use the stroller I mentioned first when he was 10 days old, after delivery, we took him directly to the house with that stroller, even the above mentioned in the picture that the coach added.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = Serkan]
He can use the stroller I mentioned first when he was 10 days old, after delivery, we took him directly to the house with that stroller, even the above mentioned in the picture that the coach added.
[/ QUOTE]

Is the stroller his name? LOL Where did he come from?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 10
Serkan
They say in the stroller, in the main lap, in the 0-13 year old car seat :)
08.05.2020 17:50 # 11
gogly35
Friends, I buy a car seat today. I have an 18-month-old niece for him.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = gogly35] Friends, I buy a car seat today, I have an 18-month-old nephew for him .. Do you recommend Isofix or are only those with safety connection enough ?? [/ QUOTE]

In addition to what Salih says, if there is isofix, it will provide great convenience when you need to remove the seat in the future. I don't think they have much difference in terms of durability, but after a while it is difficult to put on the seat belt.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”