Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

when shifting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
scorpions_64

WHAT IS FRIENDS PRIOR TO HELLO, I DON'T COME TO A LONG MODIFY MARATHON AFTER THE LONG MODIFICATION MARATHON I HAVE STARTED TO NEW TO THE VEHICLE, BREAKING NEW TO THE VEHICLE. (SOME THAT DOES RETURN TO THE RETURNS)
2- WHEN WE MAKE THE SAME WITH THE ORIGINAL BUMP IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ORIGINAL BUMPER IMMEDIATELY (THE TIRES ARE REMOVED TO THE FLOOR TO THE FLOOR) (THE TIRES ARE REMOVED TO THE FLOOR 3) I HAVE TO PRESS 2-3 TIMES OF GAS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUY FRIENDS USING 4-GTI BUT I DO NOT KNOW BUT WHEN I PRESS THE VEHICLE GAS, I HAVE A PROBLEM, THERE IS A PROBLEM IN MY VEHICLE. WHAT IS IT IN ALL THE GTI? I CANNOT FIND THE MASTER THAT RECOGNIZED FROM THE GTI !!. RESGURS
AlbaYDemircaN 2011-11-09 23:34:39
08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
I Love My Pug

Get well past, brother,

I think the gear problem may be caused by the gearbox if the gear vibrates while on the move, I think it is from the gearbox. I can not say anything exactly, but I would recommend you to look at the gearbox with the gearbox.
I can explain that the front bumper is close to the ground as follows, the owner before you may have heated or dropped the springs.
I don't know 206 very much, but my vehicle reacts suddenly, pushing people to a seat like this, filling my advice to you with gas, so suddenly it is not until 3 thousand 4 thousand cycles, get up and get a bass after 4 thousand cycles. )?
08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
scorpions_64
first of all, thanks for your interest, my friend, but when I shift, I do not click on the clutch and throw the gear and pull the foot off the clutch again, and I hear the sound of a plug and play. When it comes to pressing gas, it feels like it is sticking to the seat after 4 thousand 5 thousand revolutions in 2nd gear. I have another vehicle, 1.5 lada, there is no such problem in that vehicle. Could the print be caused by pads? how can we understand this?
08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
I Love My Pug

You're welcome, what do you mean my brother, whatever you say is probably the pressure pad, I thought it came from gear, it is the pad if your clutch grips too high. Since gtıs are the engine of dressing, if you press it after loading a bit, it will be healthier for your engine and it will accelerate better. Brother is a little more passive in lower revs than 206 GTI, 106 and 306 GTI. you still have the throttle or something clean, if you have an open air filter it is the same. & nbsp;

I Love My Pug 2011-11-09 19: 48:37
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
Guests
Let me write to the first problem, but other problems are not my branch because I don't use gti.

If the vehicle shifts or piles up and hits the gas, it will be due to a lot of reasons. div>
Table 2 flares become obsolete from it (it becomes very clear when it falls into the pit) div> 4. flow heads are distorted (when you make a full right or left left, you can hit it, click it)
5.this may be a problem in the transmission.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
Guests
1-) Shift knobs of all 206 vehicles vibrate. Because there is a crowbar between the gearbox and the transmission, the transfer does not take place with a spiral cable.
2-) The sound of the tactical sound is caused by the lever again.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 7
Ucyuzalti
Clean throttle, air filter, replace spark plug, look at ruby. Simple but very effective performance
08.05.2020 16:20 # 8
scorpions_64
thank you all separately. So you say there are a lot of reasons for the sound of the tukh. Well, what did you say can be lever? Let's see a gas master at the oxygen sensor, let's look at the oxygen sensor. are such simple malfunctions that they can be solved. Do you think all the guts are about seriality? If so, you relaxed & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:20 # 9
Guests
lever = & gt; gear lever
long iron rod between gearbox and gearbox. that long lever transmits the transmission to the gearbox. It doesn't work smoothly like Japanese cars. I took care not to buy scuba.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 10
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = maverick] lever = & gt; long lever between the gear lever
gearbox and gearbox. that long lever transmits the transmission to the gearbox. It doesn't work smoothly like Japanese cars. I was careful not to buy scuba.
[/ QUOTE]
so you say that the crowbar will change? It has been about 1 year, thanks to the tube-mounted, thank God, it has not lit a malfunction lamp until today, I have no complaints. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:20 # 11
Guests
I am not saying it will change.
I say be a friend with that voice.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 12
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = maverick] I'm not saying it will change.
I say be a friend with that voice.
no solution. Anyone who uses it knows all 206. you say no If it does not matter, it does not matter if it is a problem, we will be a dude with that voice :) thanks

08.05.2020 16:20 # 13
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Trifold] Clean the throttle, air filter, replace the spark plug ruby look. It is simple but it has a lot of impact. heavy maintenance has just been changed. I will not be able to understand these problems without using another 206 gti, or unless cvp comes from friends using 206 gti in the forum. Thanks Reviews
08.05.2020 16:20 # 14
Guests

As far as I understand, the sound you are talking about comes not during "gearshift nights" while "leaving full clutter". This sound comes from pressure or transmission parts in transmission. That sound can be heard in many vehicles. It will not be noticed if you do not leave it fast. In addition, there are 3 branches on the transmission side of the cube under the gear lever. The heads of these gear cubes work the same as "rot press". It is useful to make maintenance by lubricating at certain times ... Sometimes they can get out of their places and make noise and space. As such, they need to be changed ...

When it comes to the buffer event, we can comment if you take pictures from the front and sides ...
& nbsp;
It has to go through a fine check. I think there is a problem with the engine. As soon as he presses the gas, he must show the traction. It is not such a cumbersome machine. 1.4 1.6 1.8 2.0 etc. There is no "night gas eating" event like all the machines mentioned in our machines ... Let us suddenly make a gas & nbsp; Is it tipping over at the moment or cuts out ?? There is a problem with the settings. But I think there is a problem with the engine because of what it does in gasoline. In addition, a properly adjusted LPG runs smoothly ... We run all kinds of peugeot smoothly as LPG. Compliance is never an issue ...
CeCoLi 2011-11-10 11:18:28
08.05.2020 16:20 # 15
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] As far as I understand, the sound you are talking about sounds not during "the full degradation" during the gear nights. This sound comes from pressure or transmission parts in transmission. That sound can be heard in many vehicles. It will not be noticed if you do not leave it fast. In addition, there are 3 branches on the transmission side of the cube under the gear lever. The heads of these gear cubes work the same as "rot press". It is useful to make maintenance by lubricating at certain times ... Sometimes they can get out of their places and make noise and space. As such, they have to be changed ... When it comes to the bumper event, if you take pictures from the front and the sides and add pictures, we can make a comment ... I think there is a problem with the engine. As soon as he presses the gas, he must show the traction. It is not such a cumbersome machine. 1.4 1.6 1.8 2.0 etc. There is no "night gas eating" event as mentioned in all our machines. Is it knocked over at the press or does it cut ??? I think the best thing is to connect pp2000 to the machine and check all the parameters and test the tool in the master. I would say if it was only doing in lpg, there are problems with the kpg settings. But I think there is a problem with the engine because of what it does in gasoline. In addition, a properly adjusted LPG runs smoothly ... We run all kinds of peugeot smoothly as LPG. Compliance is never a problem ... [/ QUOTE] cecoli brother first thank you. Yes, as you said, after you throw gears and pull our feet out of the clutch, it sounds like "plug and play". As if it were connected to the clutch ... when it comes to the bumper, there are 2-3 fingers between the front tire and the fender, although there are original springs. I was right.) Let's take pictures of the vehicle and publish it. In the gas event, when the engine suddenly dips, let's say it is not one to one for a few seconds. When I connected it to the machine, it gave an injection malfunction error in the engine (I even asked the master if he was doing a misfire or something, because I said no because the vehicle did not have a misfire problem), but lpg is also doing the same problem because it is an independent injection.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 16
scorpions_64
& Lt; center & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
& lt; a href = "http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/scorpions_64/?action=view&current=29102011263.jpg" target = "_ blank" & gt; & lt; img src = "http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/scorpions_64/29102011263.jpg" border = "0" alt = "Photobucket" & gt; & lt; / a & gt;
& lt; br / & gt; & lt; br / & gt;
& lt; / center & gt;
& nbsp; photo of my car
scorpions_64 2011-11-10 14:53:31 < / edited>
08.05.2020 16:20 # 17
Guests
gözükmüyor
08.05.2020 16:20 # 18
Guests
Okey now.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 19
Guests
Was it like that when you took it or did you try?
08.05.2020 16:20 # 20
Guests
As long as I see the original of the car is gone. I have a serious change in the vehicle. Of course, how can we not use the vehicle in the meantime? Maybe a lot of contempt has been used and worn. As far as I understand, you are a little less crazy about these vehicles. At this point, & nbsp; neither you nor we can understand here. If you can take the road test with a good master, our master will say what they saw you.
& nbsp;
But the engine should never be. As soon as you hit the gas, you should eat gas ...
CeCoLi 2011-11-10 15:04:48
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”