Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When LPG ends, it is singing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
riva70
As the friends traveled yesterday, the gas of the vehicle was over, I was going to go to the supermarket, and I stopped in front of the market.
I started it again, lpg signal 3 times long, and the opposite came, the vehicle got kicked again 3 times sounded and the car stopped, I bought gasoline, went to the bp station, got the lpg, switched to the tube, there was no misfire.
Why do you think he has been doing this before? just switching to the tube with one click, and if there was no tube, would it go back to gasoline?
08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
Guests

With such a situation, I have never been hurt. It shouldn't be an appealing but ignoring situation. As long as you don't leave the gas in the result, it doesn't.

It is difficult to say that this is the reason, because there is a lot of trouble before you in the system. In the system you used, it was already ...
In addition, do not let the gas to the bottom. Fill in a certain km, you won't have this problem again Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
ekinoks44

I also had a strange problem with gas, I was traveling on a long road, gas was over warning sound came, I continued with gasoline, whatever happened after that. When I first started the car, it started to gas itself while waiting at the lights or taking it to the R position and parking, but it does this every now and then. When the vehicle shifts to automatic gear only in position N, this automatically stops gasping. I couldn't make any sense of it.

08.05.2020 16:06 # 4
ByHack
My vehicle also has BRC brand LPG. If the lpg is finished, it gives an error since it cannot measure the lpg amount at first (the tool continues to work with lpg). The red and green lamp is on at any time. After getting the lpg, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 5
dukenukem82
makes misfire at the end of gas and bad gas use, burns in the engine lamp
08.05.2020 16:06 # 6
Guests

Is there any possibility of dirt accumulating in lpg tanks as well as in gas tanks? Maybe he's doing it because the dirt at the bottom of the tank is coming.

[QUOTE = riva70] While friends were traveling yesterday, the gas of the vehicle was over, I was going to go to the supermarket, I stood in front of the market.

I started it again, lpg signal 3 times long, and the opposite came, the vehicle got kicked again 3 times sounded and the car stopped, I bought gasoline, went to the bp station, got the lpg, switched to the tube, there was no misfire.
Why do you think he has been doing this before? just switching to the tube with one click, and if there was no tube, would it go back to gasoline?
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:06 # 7
zavur
When the gas runs out, he has to throw it in the gas.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = poor] When the gas is running out, he needs to automatically throw it in gasoline [/ QUOTE]
Yes, here is the problem. Göz Kırpma The gas pressure must continue to run without stopping to the gas station at the moment of dusting. But he can't do that. The problem is stopping ... There is a reasonable amount of cost in the kick. I need to look at the settings ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”