Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When it stops, the fan does not stop when it starts.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:35 # 1
sosyete22
When I was driving with my 206 xt 110 hp vehicle, it was normal in this engine when I asked the masters about 90-100 temperature in hot weather. A fan comes into play in 5 minutes, it seems to me like a lot of pain, but it is normal. As long as I leave the fan turned off, there will be some people who have a problem and have a solution that will work when the battery runs out, but we have just changed it, we did not find a solution here because there is no one here. Now I am waiting for your comments, experiences and help from you.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 2
Serkan
Probably my fan sender, my sender perceives the temperature incorrectly.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 3
okankrgz
The fan fan is malfunctioning .. I suggest you buy and install the original.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 4
206cc57
Hello, I bought my car from the service I gave for heavy maintenance last June. He never did it again, I was very surprised, I did not think there was a system like the one born / falcons ..
08.05.2020 18:35 # 5
samet206
Fan sender is likely to be optional. It is not a situation that will cause much trouble, it will be resolved with a simple change.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 6
ahmed206
It is normal to watch it in the 90-100 range, but the other event is really interesting. Hopefully someone will find the solution and share it.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 7
206cc57
Hello, yesterday I hit the car, got off, locked the doors, but realized that the fan is working. It happened to me for the second time, could you find a solution?
08.05.2020 18:35 # 8
sibelozturk
[QUOTE = 206cc57] Hello, yesterday I hit the car, I got off the doors, but I noticed that the fan is working. I opened it again. It happened to me for the second time, could you find a solution? [/ QUOTE]

Hello, I have rcz, this was happening to me. At last, when I was using the car, the engine temperature was high, stop the car, it was written. I was afraid that it would explode.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 9
206cc57
[QUOTE = sibelozturk] [QUOTE = 206cc57] Hello, yesterday I hit the car, I got off the doors, I noticed that the fan was working .. I opened it again, got into the car, turned the key 1 turn, the fan turned off. It happened to me for the second time, could you find a solution? [/ QUOTE]

Hello, I have rcz, this was happening to me. At last, when I was using the car, the engine temperature was high, stop the car, it was written. I was afraid it would explode. [/ QUOTE]

Now I was reading a forum of Citroen. There are those who have experienced the same situation and were surprised by the situation, and they observed the same situation with peugeott on a foreign site, and as far as I understand, the fan keeps working for 5 or 15 minutes and does not run out of battery. It is not a sign of malfunction such as excessive heat increase, while there is enough malfunction, this fan event has been the second time since last summer, or it did not matter.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 10
madblueblacksea
My vehicle is diesel but I guess the logic is the same. The fan running the fan is not ecu, but ecu. It turns on the fan in 96, continues to turn in the second cycle in 105, 110 also warns that the engine is shut down. Sometimes it is necessary to turn the ECU off and on when an electrical part in the system is replaced, to ensure adaptation. To do this, leave the driver's window open and turn off everything in the vehicle. (Including doors) Remove the battery terminal and wait 5 minutes, re-insert it, wait another 5 minutes, and burn the vehicle's parks without opening the door. In this way, we introduced a friend to 3 lines of screen and there are examples like this
08.05.2020 18:35 # 11
Turgay_66
I have the same problem in my friends, I have not seen the subject, so I opened a separate topic, I would be glad if anyone who finds a solution shares it.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 12
suppor
I will ask you a question, how do we check if the fan is working?
08.05.2020 18:35 # 13
Turgay_66
When you look in front of the vehicle, it is already visible, and when you see the heat drop on the road, the fan is running.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”