Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

(WHEEL WAS TKS) STLK TKSLIK 17 'WHEEL + TIRE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
muhammed06
"rim"

As I have stated on the subject, I have 17 "steel wheels and speed tires available. If I want to trade for those who are thinking to buy a new & nbsp;
15" inch wheel + tire, our swap choice is
05352838329 and they can reach them on 05443450506

Edit: Sorry guys, I wasn't interested in a couple of days. I have been traded out of industry and city and today I am traded for 15 sets. let me write my opinions on this type of 17 rims and 205 50 size tires you have almost 2 times of fuel damage and 17` wheels are too big for this car and exhausted & nbsp; Whether hitting acceleration & nbsp; get the sound of the tire very hard & nbsp; if the money is not important, it is difficult to dispose of it, if you say I look at the view, do not exceed the rim size 205 40 then it will be difficult to dispose of these pejoes.

muhammed06 2013-04-21 20:36:42
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
fexzi
Let's see the pictures :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = 307bursa] pictures or is there a posting? [/ QUOTE] Salih Abi full year :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
fexzi
What is the tire condition brand? Is there a cracked weld on the rims?
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
muhammed06
[QUOTE = fexzi] What is the tire condition brand? Are there any cracked sources on the rims & nbsp;? [/ QUOTE]

Guys, I'm sorry I couldn't look for a couple of days. He said that he bought 4 tires and the rim as 1700. As I was in the industry, I saw only one source on the right rear rim, but I did not have time to look at the brand, but the tires are in good size 205/50/17
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
muhammed06
[QUOTE = onurazgin] friends While buying a second hand rim, be sure to check the curvature of the rim for the source-fracture condition. I bought my new atlantis wheels, which I will add soon, 2nd hand. Unfortunately, it is not used without any operations .. [/ QUOTE]

I could not put pictures exactly etc. because I do not have full information, then the victims on the 2nd side I do not want it to be the case when I understand the subject of the vehicle so much, I think 15 "I think the exchange is more reasonable but it must be said that all the deficiencies are on the 2 side, for example, I saw that when they removed the vehicle in the industry that passed the source :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
muhammed06
[QUOTE = 307bursa] [QUOTE = muhammed06] [QUOTE = fexzi] What is the tire condition brand? Are there any cracked sources on the rims & nbsp;? [/ QUOTE]

Guys, I'm sorry I couldn't look for a couple of days. He said that he bought 4 tires and the rim as 1700. As the vehicle was in the industry, I saw only one source on the right rear rim, but I did not have time to look at the brand, but the tires are in good size 205/50/17
[/ QUOTE] < div>
let's see these pictures, we will talk in more detail after that, but since these wheels are painted white, I know that our vehicles do not have original white rims & nbsp;
/ div> [/ QUOTE]

my friend said the paint was painted because the wheels were painted white and gray white, the owner couldn't say it, but the heart would have been unpainted but painted and in some places light paint throws are available now i'm home now i'm going to put your picture in full 4 wheels until noon & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
fexzi
Yes, there are detailed pictures, you would return to Friday, you still could not return :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 9
muhammed06
[QUOTE = fexzi] Yes, you don't have detailed pictures, you were going to return to Friday and still couldn't return:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Because I was a student, I had to go back to Kütahya. As of today, I have traded a set of 15 with my father's acquaintance. I did not care much about the rim + tire kb, but I am sorry for the last 1 week of water.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”