Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Wheel Turning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
fatihgg
Friends, is there anyone on the forum that is doing the wheel turning business, or can refer it to a competent person?
I have to play a little bit on the rim :(
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
candanxyz
It exists in Bursa but stays away from you.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
fatihgg
[QUOTE = candanxyz] exists in Bursa but stays away from you. [/ QUOTE]
thanks, ist required in :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
superyusuf
MRB ..
I am using 106 xr ... I bought 206 cc rims.
When the tip was sitting on the back, the car's casing, I was wearing the bodywork, was waving on the tire.
I went, I removed the tires from the rear two rims. the part in the ... section is connecting the inn there ... so what happened?
the rim remained in the car for half an inch and no more friction was loaded ....
I went to the Umraniye industry ... there is an opet on the road ... let's say the opet is left to the right ... a little bit of a turner in the back ... I gave 40 lira for two minutes work ...

08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
fatihgg
[QUOTE = superyusuf] MRB ..
I am using 106 xr ... I bought 206 cc rims.
When the tip was sitting on the back, the car's casing, I was wearing the bodywork, was waving on the tire.
I went, I removed the tires from the rear two rims. the part in the ... section is connecting the inn there ... so what happened?
the rim remained in the car for half an inch and no more friction was loaded ....
I went to the Umraniye industry ... there is an opet on the road ... let's say the opet is left to the right ... a little bit of a turner in the back ... I gave 40 lira for two minutes work ...

[/ QUOTE]
tsk for the place, if i can't find a place on this side i will try to beat the point. so what is the balance after this process.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
superyusuf
WHAT I UNDERSTAND, YOU WILL DO THE FRONT SIDE ... WHEN YOU DO THIS OPERATION WILL KEEP ANYWHERE ... I NEED TO CLOSE TO THE INTERNAL SIDE ... I think YOU HAVE TO DO THE FULL REVERSE.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
fatihgg
[QUOTE = superyusuf] IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT YOU WILL MAKE A FRIEND SIDE ... WILL YOU SURROUND THIS OPERATION ... OR I WILL CLOSE TO THE INNER SIDE ... I think YOU WANT TO FULL REVERSE ... REMOTE FROM THE VEHICLE ... [/ QUOTE]
It doesn't make sense to have 2 sets made, 4 of them will make it stable while the bare is broken.
When I take it out, the fender will travel on the tire. The tire must be inside.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
superyusuf
you can't put a load on the front so that the bonnet is not on it ... I take the backs, but don't say the front ...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 9
fatihgg
[QUOTE = superyusuf] You can't put a load on the front so that the hood is on it ... I take the backs, but I don't say the fronts .... [/ QUOTE]
the vehicle must be pressed down to the rim speed, let's see if you need to find the person of the job :( is an event that requires very fine workmanship ..
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
superyusuf
exactly .... easy come
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
fatihgg
[QUOTE = superyusuf] exactly .... let it come easy [/ QUOTE]
eyw, tşk.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”