Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHEEL PAINTING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:54 # 1
PCcolog
Hi ;

What are your advices about rim painting or painting? Can you get results with these metallic spray paints? Do you have a paint brand suggestion?

Respects...
pccolog 2010-09-28 21:03:15
08.05.2020 14:54 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = PCcolog] Hello;

What are your advices about rim painting or painting? Can you get results with these metallic spray paints? Do you have a paint brand suggestion?

Respects...
[/ QUOTE]

If you can do the sanding process nicely and fix the rim yourself, do not mess with the spray paint, use 50-100 pounds of paint in the industry. If you do not understand the rim sanding and putty process, I do not recommend contamination. Wheels will pick up.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 3
PCcolog
[QUOTE = gökhan]
If you can do the sanding process nicely and fix the rim yourself, do not mess with the spray paint, use 50-100 pounds of paint in the industry. If you do not understand the rim sanding and putty process, I do not recommend contamination. Wheels will pick up.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you ... I asked if these spray rim paints work. But apparently it will be better in the industry. Then let's not screw it up.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = PCcolog] [QUOTE = GökhaN]
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you ... I asked if these spray rim paints work. But apparently it will be better in the industry. Then let's not screw it up.
[/ QUOTE]

If you do not know why it works, of course, since the best tire is to separate and paint it, you will already pay money to separate the tire from the rim, etc. Give it 150 200 pounds.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 5
oguzhan29

I had adjusted it and painted it myself.

08.05.2020 14:54 # 6
dbmaster
I have the rims in the past, the smoke of the owner was so deep, I have a lot of scratches, how can it not be resolved?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”