Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Wheel bolt thread missing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:51 # 1
ahmet_bjk
Hello friends...

Since the tire of my car exploded, 4 wheel bolts were removed in the tire but only 3 wheel bolts could be reinstalled? There is no thread left in the socket of a stud. What causes this situation and how much does it cost me to thread it there?

Thank you.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 2
P206HDi
I had also had it last year when I was renovating the tires. Either they did not receive money or I gave 10-20 liras, I do not remember exactly.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 3
fxmen
Wherever you go no more than 20 TL my friend
08.05.2020 18:51 # 4
tigerland
you will need to buy new studs and have a thread in the lathe. If the tooth does not save, it was like an original by throwing a bow in it. Thank you, the tire man put on the bolt and tightened
08.05.2020 18:51 # 5
outlaw
[QUOTE = tigerland] threaded bolt .. you will need to buy new studs and thread there in the lathe. If the tooth does not save, it was like an original by throwing a bow in it. Thank you, the tire man worn the wheel bolt and tightened [/ QUOTE]
EVERYONE IS ALWAYS HISTORY ...
I HAVE ALSO HAVE BECAUSE IT HAS 3 COMPLETE RE-MADE ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 6
ahmet_bjk
Thank you friends. I had it done this day. The man expanded the bolt hole with a thick screw, then placed a spring into the bolt hole. It was very simple. I thought I was going to enter the machine or something.
The man asked for 30 lira, and I dropped to 20 with a little bargain. Again, but what should we do?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”