Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Whatsapp Group?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
FatihBall
Do you have a wp group in the friends forum?
Otherwise, if I open it, it can be involved in malfunctions and exchange of ideas faster.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
GokhaN
We do not look at WhatsApp groups very well anyway, I do not want it to decrease the activity in the site.
Gokhan 2020-02-03 10:04:45
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
FatihBall
okay, thanks, are you meeting up?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
ismailkaya
We only install for malfunctions that are not common and can not be solved at all. For example, 1.5 years ago, friends invited me to set up a group about the problem of idle fluctuation and stop problem in 1.4 16V 90hp engine type. We worked on the engine for 1.5 years.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
kaan206
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] We only install for faults that are common and not resolved anywhere else, for example 1.5 years ago, friends invited me about the 1.4 16V 90hp engine type gasoline and LPG fluctuation and stop problem, they invited me too. We worked on the engine for 1.5 years. we found and solved it. [/ QUOTE]
Can we learn how you solved the problem?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
ismailkaya
the problem is that every part of the engine is inserted and examined, the inserted parts are examined one by one, except the pistons, and there is a engineering error in the engine's engine parts. This problem fluctuates or stops as if it cannot be resolved, but the LPG is completely evident, and we try to help remotely help friends who have problems in other cities as uncomfortably, but they cannot. We have to take care of it ourselves.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 7
muratd
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] problem we have inserted and examined every part of the engine, the inserted parts have been examined one by one except for the pistons and the engine has a engineering defect in the bikcac part of the engine. It does not show and the problem cannot be resolved. It seems that this idle fluctuates or stops, but the LPG is completely evident, and we try to be a remote assistant to friends who have problems in other cities but uncomfortably. We have to take care of it ourselves. [/ QUOTE] Idle fluctuation, misfire etc. None of them say right on the computer, you are right. Fortunately, I solved most of these problems by changing the brain. The electrical installation of the peugeot group vehicles, which causes the brain to malfunction, can cause problems immediately, such as electrical parts girls. In case of malfunctions caused by the charge dynamo's overcharging, it gives the overcharge to the electrical installation, this event goes up to the car's blasting operation, throwing raw fuel due to kicking (exhaust fumes stinks) and even burning 1-2 volts difference over time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”