Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What You Need to Know About Battery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Useful Documents
08.05.2020 20:05 # 1
sonerkyl
It's a closed box that you call a battery. It's not a melon, so you can smell it. It is not sold in kilos, like tomatoes, right? The first, important and vital duty of the battery nation is to start the engine. So start. Ciuvciuvciuv sound. While taking the battery, the importance of this task should NOT be forgotten. After the engine starts, the alternator is activated. The spark plugs, the music system, the headlights, the passenger launch seat (if powered) always operate the alternator. On the one hand, it recharges the battery. Let us stop here and condemn those who call CHARGE. Now, what is the reason for the battery's job description, why is it classified by an irrelevant power unit? Answer: Ignorance. It means 60 Amps can be obtained. Because this Amper unit is actually "Amperebölsaat". Well, the 72-amp battery ... you understand now. Well, am I getting this battery to turn on the ceiling lamp? Yoo, just to start the engine. Well, when, under what conditions is it planned to consume 60 Amps from this battery for an hour? Never. So, what unit should be defined when buying the battery? Values of CA and CCA type are found on each battery. BATTERY'S REAL VALUE IS THESE UNITs.CA means cranking amps, that is, the current amperage (power) available to start. An average 4-cylinder engine requires 110-130 amps, wherever you look. (Excuse me with 60 amps, ..... it works) This concerns the battery's CA value. But the main one is the CCA value. Cold Cranking Amps. That is, the amperage (power) available to start when the air / engine is cold. When the air cools, the battery nation produces less power due to its chemical structure. Consequently, the value of CCA is always lower than the value of CA. When the engine is cold, the oil in it turns harder because it is thicker, so it requires more power. With the most optimistic calculation, this means a battery of 420 - 450 CCA. there are also alarm systems, open forgotten lights, batteries that do not have the opportunity to charge like a man in durkalk traffic or short distances. (Here I am sending my site to those who call it chargers again) But factories can even install 380 CCA batteries so that we can not weight but also tear at three cents. I use minimum 750CCA. In the years when I lived in a cold land, I would have used 1100 (millennia) amperes because we do not ride in the car in the morning to swear and get off again. It is very important for 10 seconds. I will say: Be conscious consumer. Don't let the seller bring you to gargle while buying the battery. Be sure to look at the CCA value of the battery. Please don't be fooled by the ignorant sellers.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 2
pepecura
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 20:05 # 3
fkundak
Thank you very much for your sharing, I have received very useful and valuable information. Thanks
08.05.2020 20:05 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = fkundak] Thank you very much for your sharing, I have received very useful and valuable information. Thank [/ QUOTE]

I would like to ask the teacher, if everyone helps each other, we will not go to the industry.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 5
fkundak
I hope that car doesn't have to buy me a battery with a high CCA.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 6
sonerkyl
your vehicles need 72 ah battery, it varies according to cca 600 - 640 model. Do not ask for prices unfortunately around 250-300 TL.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 7
fkundak
So, what do we do in a situation like this?
The vehicle does not work, the battery will change and we bought the battery?
(God does not let anyone live)

Should the auto electrical master love the money and take it to the vehicle, or should I say dump the battery and dive into the body and find our trouble?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 8
sonerkyl
In fact, it is better to find and replace the master, when the battery is completely removed, there may be disruptions in some electronic settings where there is no electricity left in the vehicle. throttle adjustment etc. They do electric bay passes with another battery or device like that. Then they change the battery and if you get a price from a few places, you will act accordingly. Call your current insurer in many insurances that can even summon your fuse annually for free, informing you.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 9
ALLEX
Soner, you are our information center.
I am a very good beneficial share.
In the hands of my brother.

As a nation, the most expensive one is, there is a person who says that the highest number is strong and who gets a truck battery and cannot fit under the hood in this country.

Whether the first starter power is high or not affected by the cold, it is also nice to draw attention to the criteria.

Finally THANK YOU
08.05.2020 20:05 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] In fact, it is better to find and replace the master when the battery is completely removed, some electronic settings may be disrupted when there is no electricity left in the vehicle. throttle adjustment etc. They do electric bay passes with another battery or device like that. Then they change the battery and if you get a price from a few places, you will act accordingly. Call your current insurer in many insurances that you can even call your fuse annually for free. It informs you. [/ QUOTE]

Don't say bro! Although I could not remember why I did it, I had removed the battery terminal. And they say, wait for 3 minutes after removing from the contact or something. I did not do such a job either. I pulled it out as a lacquer. How do I know if the throttle Adjustment has escaped?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 11
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] your vehicles need 72 ah battery, it varies according to cca 600 - 640 model. Do not ask for price around 250-300 TL. [/ QUOTE]

Which brand should be preferred for the battery? There are those who say bosch and varta are not old quality.
all of them deteriorate after two years. how about you
08.05.2020 20:05 # 12
talip206
There was a test video about Murat's battery on YouTube. Interestingly, Bimin's batteries came out as the best in price performance, according to his test. The Varta brand battery was 10 times more expensive than the battery from Bimin, but it wasn't even twice as long. Video link:

The battery event is like this. If we give money to 1 unit of battery, we give money to the brand of that product in 2 units. Depending on the use, many are going 5 or 5 years. So I don't think there is a need to go for price and pay two or three times as much. But it is necessary to hold and deposit money in an unfamiliar brand.
Happy, valiant and pearl etc. Domestic brands are also quite good at this topic. I have been using valiant for years, I have not seen any trouble.
talip206 2020-04-07 20:54:12
08.05.2020 20:05 # 13
x571
[QUOTE = talip206] There was a test video of the teacher Murat on batteries on Youtube. Interestingly, Bimin's batteries came out as the best in price performance, according to his test. The Varta brand battery was 10 times more expensive than the battery from Bimin, but it wasn't even twice as long. Video link:

The battery event is like this. If we give money to 1 unit of battery, we give money to the brand of that product in 2 units. Depending on the use, many are going 5 or 5 years. So I don't think there is a need to go for price and pay two or three times as much. But it is necessary to hold and deposit money in an unfamiliar brand.
Happy, valiant and pearl etc. Domestic brands are also quite good at this topic. I have been using valiant for years, I have not seen any trouble.
[/ QUOTE]

I have valiant right now. It's been 4 years. The vehicle is hard to run for 2 weeks. Mahallah prices are fixed at 5oo. It seemed to me that the money was going less. When it comes to the subject of Bim battery, I discovered it, I am getting the A101 battery now.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 14
talip206
Two weeks but a long time. I think you can charge a thousand a week. Since a few people in our building had not been operating for two weeks, they were looking for a reinforcement cable. Of course, measurement is necessary to say something precise.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”