Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What Type of Modification Can I Make on My Vehicle?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
HakanYuksel
Hello everyone, friends. By the way, I just joined the forum. Let me go directly to the subject;

I am thinking of taking the Peugeot 206 Automatic Gear soon. I have a curiosity about the modified job because of a desire for childhood. However, due to the loan of the vehicle, I will not be able to make such very expensive changes immediately. Along with the sound system recommendation, I am waiting for the modification suggestions up to 2,500 - 3,000 TL in total.

I apologize if I opened the issue in the wrong place. As I mentioned, I'm new to the forum and you're the first.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
x571
It will not be modified to 3.000. but like the hawks, you wear exhaust, you wear headlights, you get rims.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
HakanYuksel
[QUOTE = x571] will not be modified to 3,000. but like the hawks, you wear exhaust, you wear headlights, you get rims. [/ QUOTE]

I set up so much budget for the start. Forward looking, of course, I will allocate high budget for this job. For now, I opened the issue to ask what changes I could make with the budget in the first place.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
onlycihan
my sound system can do something middling and have the most tire-rim combination but it may not be enough with this budget
08.05.2020 20:45 # 5
tsufrankwoli
You do something sound moderate. You make the rearview mirror door handle door tilt chrome. You get marssal and spoler. I think it would be nice if you covered the rope neon and center console inside
08.05.2020 20:45 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = HakanY Yuksel] [QUOTE = x571] will not be modified to 3.000. but like the hawks, you wear exhaust, you wear headlights, you get rims. [/ QUOTE]

I set up so much budget for the start. Forward looking, of course, I will allocate high budget for this job. For now, I opened the subject to ask what changes I can make with the budget in the first place. [/ QUOTE]

My advice is not contamination. Pejos are sensitive to interventions as an electrical system. Apart from electrical faults, fault codes appear that have nothing to do. then when he says that this car is falling apart.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 7
samet206
To be able to make a recommendation, first of all I need to see the vehicle in your hand, but if you have not bought it, I hope it will be a nice smooth vehicle. If the paint is smooth, I spend around 3-4 thousand and put 206 in a situation that will attract a lot of attention in the original direction from the outside. plus stop, I recommend a medium rim.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 8
maximusti
American park,
Led headlights, if you like angel headlight frames, headlight floating signals.
rim (you should choose a not heavy rim that will not tire the vehicle)
door handles etc. chrome plating, piano black plating, carbon fiber plating, whichever you like.
there may be rear stops, plus stops, specially prepared led stops,
GT bumpers, under bumper lip, squeegee or bumper inserts, marples, whichever you like.
exhaust tip, if you love it can be abarh exhaust but banned from traffic. and automatic gearbox abarh exhaust in the vehicle is not very useful.
led under trunk led, rope neon lights inside, ceiling floor lights, trunk neon lights,
spoilers,
vehicle roof covering, covering certain parts of the engine hood, pulling the entire length of the bonnet,
sound system, average 1000 1500tl
all of these above exceeds 3000 TL but you have to choose among those you like. things can be done separately and more costly for performance. but first you need to discover your vehicle, get to know your vehicle, and change the changes you make.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”