Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what to do at high temperature ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:13 # 1
osterreich
friends! How long does the engine overheat on long roads? How and how to cool the engine with high temperature ???? Osterreich 2010-04-04 00:06:16
08.05.2020 14:13 # 2
behzat
It is dangerous if the temperature indicator rises to 100 degrees and above, as soon as the vehicle is pulled aside, the engine is expected to cool down, if the gasket has not burned, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 3
Guests
Do not pour cold water into the engine, and do not open the radiator filler cap, pull the edge of the vehicle, do not stop the engine, open the hood, see if the fan blade is working, see the belt if it is not working, see if it is broken, if there is no disconnection, if there is no disconnection, check the fuse, if the gasket is lit, water will be mixed with oil and it will be in the color of tahini. As if walking, it is like wrapping the bed, but at 120 cc, the gasket usually burns.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 4
osterreich
As it is known, I will come to the trail for the first week of June, the road is long, the car will be home with 4 people full of hatchery. 1800 km will almost come to the country without stopping :) I think the weather will also be hot. I think it will be the biggest obstacle, thanks to the friends who said I wanted to get information for him, I would appreciate if he writes in friends with different information and advice. Osterreich 2010-04-04 00:09:14
08.05.2020 14:13 # 5
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
THE MOST GUSEL TO BE MADE IS THE MOVEMENT DISPUTER, THE SITE OF THE WIRE WILL OPEN THE SOCKET OF THE CABLE TO THE FACE OF THE ORGAN.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 6
Guests
Before you set off, fill the radiator water completely, fill it with water, fill it again, clean it, put it inside the antifreeze, because the anti-frieze is protected against both heat and cold. Change the fan belt. I think your car is very important in temperature. Do not tighten the vehicle too hard on the slope. Do not open the air conditioner while ramping. Do not break the load. be careful on the long way
08.05.2020 14:13 # 7
Onur
Either this pilgrim is not murat fln, it is not easy to overheat, so if they are in full maintenance, no problem will arise, relax, empty the coolant, put full antifreeze, if your head is comfortable, I will never put water in the car, full antifreeze, no fan for 2 years, I have not heard of turning on a fan.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 8
osterreich
where to discharge the radiator water? Bidet friends, you said that the price of some small parts is not very expensive, but it is not so much to bring it to the service here, but it is very salty to bring it to the service, as you say, but the work is very expensive, and you need to calculate 90 euros per hour in the peugeot service where I am very expensive.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 9
Guests
bro what service or they are money trap circulation pump 60 tl belt 15 tl crafting industry 30 tl services trap
08.05.2020 14:13 # 10
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = osterreich] where to drain the radiator water? Bidet friends, you said that the price of some small parts is not very expensive, but it is not so much to bring it to the service here, but it is very salty to bring it to the service. / QUOTE] THEN THIS IS A CHANGE OF THE CLOCK ACCOUNT IN EUROPE, IF IT IS MADE BY FRIENDS, DO NOT USE YOUR VEHICLE, OR PLEASE RELEASE THE RATIO OF TURKLER'S ACTIVITY, I WOULD UNDERSTAND THE RATIO OF THE PURCHASE Ağlama
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”