Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What speed indexi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
koliva
Hello friends,
The tires of my car are old. I have two questions about this.
1. Generally, Michelin Energy Saver or Bridgestone Turanza is recommended in the forum. I will go to one of these. So what speed index. There is not much price difference between them, but V or H or others? The speed I will make is 120 because the rules are here. I can't break the rules. What is your suggestion on this subject?
2. Even though we are winter, I am thinking about buying a summer tire because when I say winter tire, I always think of snow and ice. However, in my country the summers are not hot, but it rains very often. There is a lot of snow this year, but it is usually not. Do you think I'm getting the summer tire right?
Note: You can recommend it in another tire. I have no knowledge on this.
Thanks in advance.
Koliva 2011-01-03 11:37:11
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
Guests
T tire is 190 km, H tire is up to 210 km speed. but you won't have any problems because you won't reach these speeds. but I think it would be better if you use a tire for 4 seasons. I think it will be more successful than summer season tire, because it is rainy all year round.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
koliva

When I wrote the question, I said cecoli will reply immediately.

Sir, thank you for your answer, but there is no tire for 4 seasons. Ouch Either write or winter.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
Guests

You're welcome, what do you mean ... Are you sure that there are no 4 seasons tires? Also what is your score? 205 55 16 or 195 55 15? I think there are no T-tires, even though they are both, but I'm not sure ...

08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
koliva
Mine is 195/65/15.
Here, these tire jobs are just as good. There is a website that sells online, and it has mounting locations that it has contracts with. You are online and give the delivery location to one of these mounting locations, probably the closest. Then when the tires come in, you are going away with the aria. I looked at this site and there were no 4 seasons.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
marasov
Alkış yes search nokian tires ankara track is in istanbul i use it
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
Guests
My friend, man, Belya, :)))) you did not pay attention ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
aldehit
If you take speed class H, you will be comfortable, but if there is a lot of price difference, you can also buy T. I recommend Bridgestone Turanza ER300 because of its performance on wet ground.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = aldehyde] If you take speed class H, your head will be comfortable, but if there is a lot of price difference, you can also buy T. I recommend Bridgestone Turanza ER300 because of its performance on wet ground. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I bought GoodYear Efficient Grip. I am satisfied for now. I bought the H class.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”