Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What Should I Pay Attention Before Inspection?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
HakanYuksel
Hello there. My vehicle's inspection is coming in April 2019. What are the things I should have checked before the examination. I want to find out what I need to have in the engine, in the hood, in the electrical installation. The vehicle was fitted with LPG and was checked in 2015. Is it necessary to have the LPG installation checked thoroughly? Also, the most important question I have in mind right now is this. The vehicle is flattened from the front. I can't give full size, but there is about 2 fingers. I'll leave your picture down. Is it an extreme problem, so flattened?

08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
The fire tube must be a first aid kit. If the fire tube is out of date, there is a slight defect.
Shorts, longs, flashers, parks, stops should be working. License plate lighting is mentioned as a slight defect. The tread depth is important, the deviation rates in braking are important. These are more or less what I know. I think there are a few things that have changed and changed in LPG. Vehicle users with LPG will help.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
sonerkyl
1-If the tire dimensions and rim diameter are different from the dimensions written on the door, they give severe defects.
2- If the spiral is wrapped in spiral pipes, it must be removed.
The mattress must be in the 3-lpg tank.
On the 4-exhaust outlet side, the filling nozzle direction needs to change.
5-Our friend made other necessary explanations.
6-Take the advice examination time from me at 17:30 in the afternoon, as they are the last hours and they ignore some situations because the employee is about to leave.
Have your 7-exhaust inspection done before you go.

08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
talip206
If the lpg hoses are surrounded by a spiral, they were letting them no longer look. When I went to disassemble, they said no need. It was really trouble-free.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] If the lpg hoses are surrounded by a spiral, they were inserted and they no longer look. When I went to disassemble, they said no need. It was really trouble-free. [/ QUOTE] I have been using it for 2 years. I went to the lpg assembly place that I will operate this month. I have no knowledge of the cables or gas pipe attached to the bottom. They fix it with a new elastic material. he says it is not left, let's see what I can meet and I'm waiting with a bait tank with 27 lt excitement
08.05.2020 21:07 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = talip206] If the lpg hoses are surrounded by a spiral, they were inserted and they no longer look. When I went to disassemble, they said no need. It was really trouble-free. [/ QUOTE]

Or is there such nonsense? Two years ago, they had them disassembled and they asked for sealing. Now, do they say it will happen? What a surprise. That's so arbitrary. Every penny they get. Our child wants something, we do not buy it.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = x571]
[QUOTE = talip206] If the lpg hoses are surrounded by a spiral, they were inserted and they no longer look. When I went to disassemble, they said no need. It was really trouble-free. [/ QUOTE]

Or is there such nonsense? Two years ago, they had them disassembled and they asked for sealing. Now, do they say it will happen? What a surprise. That's so arbitrary. Every penny they get. Our child wants something, we do not buy it.
[/ QUOTE]
You are absolutely right, I went to disassemble, the men of God were conscientious that they don't look anymore and said they don't waste money. The inspection report says the slight defect LPG hoses are not properly laid. only.
I had a lot of expenses after the installation. There will be a 3rd Belt in the tube, there will be no insulation under it.
They make something new every year.
It is best to go to the place where the company assembles LPG before the examination and teach current information. Otherwise, they ask for a sealing document when they stay in the inspection due to LPG.
talip206 2019-01-11 00:16:31
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”