Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHAT SHOULD I BUY?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:06 # 1
VLKNYKSLN
As you know, I am a owner of PEUGEOT RCZ.However, snow, winter, marriage, the family will soon become a child if Allah is fortunate.
I am looking for a vehicle that is diesel, light-burning, manual-automatic, double-door and beautiful exterior. What should I buy? Can you help me ?
Your ideas and suggestions are very important to me. I have time until January.
My first thought is Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6 JTD Distinctive.
What do you think about this tool and what are your recommendations?
08.05.2020 18:06 # 2
Alicilik
It is a vicious tool, but I wouldn't like it if you want to use it. I heard that it burns a lot and has a part problem. It is a serial and robust tool.

There will be a lot of 308 advice so I don't mention: D

I recommend the vehicle I use. The Auris is a low-end vehicle, but a 5-star vehicle from NCAP's reinforced tests. You do not deal with the service except for the periodical maintenance. The original spare part is hard to find out of service. To sell original parts in Toyota, you must own a plaza and sell vehicles. Even the publishers are called TOYOTO. Toyota's printed publisher is very few: D.

I can say that there is no vehicle in its class in terms of handling. I also watched the tests that I survived, and the fact that the roof and the center of gravity of the vehicle have been lowered compared to the previous case officially adheres you to the road. So far I have seen 200km speed and I have been very comfortable, with a 1.4 diesel 90 horsepower vehicle 1340kg + 105kg: D

I use the vehicle serially in terms of fuel, so I could not fall under 6, 10.000 maintenance came Tuesday I will go to him after the maintenance, I will open the engine and measure the fuel for 1000km, let's see what will change.

Contrary to the pejo of the diesel engine of Euro5 norm, there are also those who change the maintenance period by 10,000km or even 6-7 thousand. When you look at these other companies, you are doing a lot of miles in a direction. But the maintenance costs are the same in diesel and benzyl, and in the market equilibrium. Between 390 and 430

The service is focused on problem solving and making the customer laugh. The service is low in Ankara and it is busy, as they solved it with the opening of the 3rd place.

Luggage volume is small :(
The rear seats stay a little high, but the knee distance is very good.
If you buy it, definitely choose the skypack skywindow is very different and if there is no condition in the aurist, even if the curtain is closed, the car seems to be narrowing.

08.05.2020 18:06 # 3
Can Oksuz
My favorite new opel zafira is a complete family vehicle. The price should be around that, but I did not look. 1.6 diesel 136hp. large luggage volume. Large luggage volume, 2 extra seats (vehicle for 7 people) , if necessary . The rear seats are functional. Personally, if I have a budget, I will buy the vehicle directly. I would like to see a review video.

Except if you say Hb focus, 308, golf, leon. As a sedan, I would actually say 508. But I think the price of 508 is higher than 65 thousand.

B max is also a tool that I like to review and like. There is no middle mast in the vehicle. Sliding back doors. Poles are formed when the doors are closed. The interior is very spacious. It should be around 50-55.

Frankly, I do not know about Giulietta. But it looks very nice in appearance. It seems as if he may lose excessive value while selling in the future.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 4
Alicilik
I add a few more.

Although the i30a is likened, while traveling with auris (the car has been in TR year), people still look as if they saw it for the first time.

If you are using my giib series, it burns more in the manual and I use Multimode robotic transmission. The gearshifts are not like a dsg, but not bad for a fully robotized transmission (adding a robot to the normal clutch system). There is an ES mode or even when you make bottom throttle it drops 2 gears.

If you say I use LPG for economy again, auris's 1.6 valvematic atmospheric engines are perfectly compatible with LPG and smoothly. With Heleki CVT transmission, you add economy to pleasure and economy. 1.6 cvt of the same vehicle can drop to 6lt with city gas in calm use. Think of LPG.

There is a curtain lens application. Halogen bulb of Bi-xenon. I haven't tried the performance of the winter, but it is very good at night, especially the floodlight: D

08.05.2020 18:06 # 5
VLKNYKSLN
I do not think 208-308. I know that the Alfa Romeo 1.6 diesel manual is burning very little. Other than that, its external view attracts me very much. It is not bad inside, it is double sunroof or something. I don't even think about them. I do not look at the eyes of the eyes, but I am on the side of the original services, namely the services of the direct sales places. The prices are twice as much, but I am still on the reliable side. Apart from Alfa Romeo Guiletta, the BMW 116d manual 116 hp model in the vehicle I think is just enough. Just the sunroof is enough. As I said, only a sunroof and a rim is enough in this vehicle, the cover does not suit this vehicle at all.
I am waiting for other ideas, thanks to the friends who stated :)
08.05.2020 18:06 # 6
VLKNYKSLN
I have never had an LPG vehicle and will not be on your whit, I have a bad memory.
I tested the Auris automatic one in August, I do not remember exactly, but it was ramadan.1.4 I tested the diesel automatic model, I went officially at the 1st and 2nd gear, I went forward to the steering wheel again, I leaned back on my seat, so the gears were as bad as I exaggerated. I had a 2011 automatic 1.33 terra sporty, I gave my sister and I had the same problem as well. My father has 2011 RAW4 automatic double clutch transitions are good but pouring the fuel does not drink: D Anyway, I can say that I even got bored with the Toyota emblem :)
Can Oksuzun recommends ... Zafira has a vehicle appearance that will go to a very average age. C-Max is a vehicle. Apart from that, the Peugeot 308 is prejudiced from the beginning, the type is awful outside of the Golf Highline, I have tested Leon, I could not stop when I go with 150, it is as if there are stones on their brakes. God bless the awful brakes. I had to step on the brakes, he was taking the religious exam, and the only vehicle ABS was engaged when driving at a speed of 80km was the 1.4 gas FR model I tested ... HB vehicles would be more suitable. Because the Sedan numbers are not good, the Sedan vehicle is not very nice.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 7
Guests
I don't know the price, but the new C4 Picasso has been very successful. At the same time, if you care about the appearance, Citroen made a difference in the new designs. If I change my car, I always say either Jaguar X-type or Alfa 159 as I said, but the friends in the forum have driven me away from these vehicles due to parts and service issues. If I change my car now, I say DS6 and look forward to DS6.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 8
Guests

This is the DS6 I expect, gentlemen. Even if such a thing does not occur, I can not even enter. :)
08.05.2020 18:06 # 9
VLKNYKSLN
http://www.aktifhaber.com/citroenden-aldigi-sifir-arac-pert-cikti-735132h.htm
I have been to Citroen since I saw this news.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 10
Selcan Sasmaz
Do not choose Alfa definitely. My friend who works in mengers doesn't have such a damn car, he says less than us in this country.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-kia-boyasiz-hatasiz-garantili-sadece-ve-sadece-7-000km-km-de-ful-ful-145620783/detay
08.05.2020 18:06 # 11
Mesut48
Sir, either 1.16 D or golf Highline puck Smile

I wish the best
08.05.2020 18:06 # 12
VLKNYKSLN
[QUOTE = Mesut48] My coach puts you either 1.16 D or golf Highline puck Smile

I wish the best
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you.
I have a GOLF Highline aunt, got zero, 69,000 TL should now be 74-75 or something.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 13
Alicilik
[QUOTE = VLKNYKSLN] I have never had an LPG vehicle and it will not be on your whit, I have a bad memory.
I tested the Auris automatic one in August, I do not remember exactly, but it was ramadan.1.4 I tested the diesel automatic model, I went officially at the 1st and 2nd gear, I went forward to the steering wheel again, I leaned back on my seat, so the gears were as bad as I exaggerated. I had a 2011 automatic 1.33 terra sporty, I gave my sister and I had the same problem as well. My father has 2011 RAW4 automatic double clutch transitions are good but pouring the fuel does not drink: D Anyway, I can say that I even got bored with the Toyota emblem :)
Can Oksuzun recommends ... Zafira has a vehicle appearance that will go to a very average age. C-Max is a vehicle. Apart from that, the Peugeot 308 is prejudiced from the beginning, the type is awful outside of the Golf Highline, I have tested Leon, I could not stop when I go with 150, it is as if there are stones on their brakes. God bless the awful brakes. I had to step on the brakes, he was taking the religious exam, and the only vehicle ABS was engaged when driving at a speed of 80km was the 1.4 gas FR model I tested ... HB vehicles would be more suitable. Because the Sedan numbers are not good, the Sedan vehicle is not very nice.
[/ QUOTE]

I use the same auris you used in leon fln story. The 1-2 pass is not perfect, but not as bad as you mentioned. : D to me, the biggest problem for auris is that d-4d needs a volume of 1.6. If it could have been, I wouldn't have thought of the 308.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 14
VLKNYKSLN
[QUOTE = Buyer] [QUOTE = VLKNYKSLN] I have never had an LPG vehicle and will not be on your whit, I have a bad memory.
[/ QUOTE]

I use the same auris you used in leon fln story. The 1-2 pass is not perfect, but not as bad as you mentioned. : D to me, the biggest problem for auris is that d-4d needs a volume of 1.6. If it could have been, I wouldn't have thought of the 308.
[/ QUOTE]
Let's face it, even the automatic shifts of hyundai are better :)
08.05.2020 18:06 # 15
Alicilik
[QUOTE = VLKNYKSLN]
Let's face it, even the automatic shifts of hyundai are better :)
[/ QUOTE]

Shifting gears is not something I care about. I just say what you say is 1-2, but I don't feel that busy. If you examine the gearbox structure, you will find that even this is very good.

A problem for those who use the i30's auto consumption: D Toyota, trouble-free and fuel economy is a priority. MM does it the best.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 16
C@GL@R
BUY CRUZE 2.0 DOES IT
08.05.2020 18:06 # 17
Can Oksuz
Actually, I was someone who loves toyota. An auris hit my car (previous chassis). The right front hit the mudguard, the front part of my vehicle was swept to the left. The bumper vehicle also went to the right and stopped about 20 20 meters away.

The left front mudguard has come in quite a lot. The door was not closed after opening. In another car, it probably wouldn't cost that much. My car's right bumper connection is broken. There is rubbing in the right fender, a slight h EPSI. I got cold from toyota just because I witnessed this accident. That's why I didn't specify auris. but it is good in terms of smoothness.

I suggested that you will use Zafira for the family. Embarrassed

Kia ceed is also a car I like. I forgot to write. premium is very nice.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 18
elsoberano
bme 1.16 d or mercedes a series
08.05.2020 18:06 # 19
Furkan ONEY
If you want to use it with your family; I recommend the new Renault Scenic. Wide internal panoramic glass roof abs ASR vs 1.5 dci 110 ps engine. A complete family car fuel is very, very little. spare parts are cheap. We have been using Renault for about 3 years. We have not seen any trouble so far, it has never upset us
08.05.2020 18:06 # 20
Zagorka
Sir, you said Leon Brakes are bad, but even though I have passed 150, I have not had any trouble, apart from that I would say Ww Jetta.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”