Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What should be done while driving in the rain?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
Guests
"rain-car"

Rain and wet road surfaces are dangerous. All kinds of maneuvering are more difficult as the grip of tires on asphalt on a wet road is significantly reduced. For this reason, the braking distance is higher and the road holding is less.

Some suggestions about using the car in the rain:

• Reduce your speed and keep the safety distance between you and the car in front of you more.
  • In case of heavy rain, visibility is reduced. In this case, burn your dipped headlights to see more easily, even during the day. Rapid passage through the puddle can cause you to lose control of the steering wheel (water cushion formation). check the condition of the wiper blades.

08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
metin
yes colonel, winter is ahead. useful information so as not to endanger ourselves and ourselves.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
Guests

While there are such useless posts, I thank you, Colonel, for sharing so much necessary and helpful information. 0 "alt =" Applause "title =" Applause "/>

08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = text] yes, colonel, it's winter. Useful information not to endanger ourselves and ourselves. [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = HeRo1727]

While there are such useless posts, I thank you, Colonel for sharing such necessary and helpful information. /smiley32.gif "height =" 27 "width =" 40 "border =" 0 "alt =" Applause "title =" Applause "/>

[/ QUOTE]
Useful Information As We Can We Are Trying To Present ...
I Hope We Will Reduce Our Troubles To The Minimum If We Share Such Information That We Will Focus On Deer Topics ...
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
sedataksu
Add +1
check your wiper water.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
Guests
Don't Turn the Thread into a Deer Youth & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
Ako06
Thanks . Useful Information.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] Don't Turn the Thread into Reindeer Youth & nbsp; "Laugh" [/ QUOTE] < DIV>
& nbsp;
Agree ... +1 "Blink
& nbsp;
It is not permissible to veil the heat intensity by deer in such information
08.05.2020 16:10 # 9
Platinium
I usually prefer not to use it in rainy weather because I can't stop :)

Thanks for sharing My Colonel
08.05.2020 16:10 # 10
badcombatant
When the heleki rain starts to rain, the roads look like they have officially poured oil. Thanks for the useful information.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 11
DRIVER34
In dry weather, it is necessary to pay attention to the roadside flicks, now I went out of the hotel to buy & nbsp; soda from the opet & nbsp; on the ringed quarry street. okmeydanı ring road is very present in the connection roads but friends what happens ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:10 # 12
Guests
Let's Say Attention, Guys ... Rainy Days Are Waiting For Us ... "Sleepy" title = "Sleepy" />
08.05.2020 16:10 # 13
tayfundoner
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] "rain-car"

Rain and wet road surfaces are dangerous. All kinds of maneuvering are more difficult as the grip of tires on asphalt on a wet road is significantly reduced. For this reason, the braking distance is higher and the road holding is less.

Some suggestions about using the car in the rain:

• Reduce your speed and keep the safety distance between you and the car in front of you more.
  • In case of heavy rain, visibility is reduced. In this case, burn your dipped headlights to see more easily, even during the day. Rapid passage through the puddle can cause you to lose control of the steering wheel (water cushion formation). check the condition of the wiper blades.

[/ QUOTE]

+1 thanks for the info ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”