Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What should be considered in 206 with a 5 cm spring?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
BuRCaK
Hello friends.
As you know, last week 5 cm bow + back 1 tooth came down from torsion.
The car has fallen a lot and I wanted to get an idea of what I should pay attention to those who have experience in low car use. I'm not scratching in the crankcase protection in the car.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
Guests
Is there engine protection under the vehicle? If you have plastic or sheet metal, I would recommend you to wear the sheet metal.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
GokhaN
[QUOTE = BuRÇaK] hello guys.
The car has fallen a lot and I wanted to get an idea of what I should pay attention to those who have experience in low car use. I'm not scratching in the crankcase protection in the car.
[/ QUOTE]

use it comfortably because the vehicle still doesn't have too high Gülme
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
FTH

you only need to pay attention to the high bumps and the beginning and end of the slope As Gökhan said, your car will not be higher reptile, you will be bored after a maximum of 6 7 months, and you will also press the car a little bit.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
BuRCaK
no crankcase protection. where high aga? I'm not used to :)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = EmRaH] Is there motor protection under the vehicle? If you have any plastic or sheet metal, I would recommend you to wear the sheet metal. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = BuRÇaK] hello guys.
[/ QUOTE] The car has fallen sweetly but there is no such a drop, it is a matter of habit, but the 206s are more comfortable, the gold has easily hit the engine above, according to the kaloo chassis. Sleepy
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
Haci

I think, without losing time, get a sump protection until you get used to whatever happens when you get used to satin, you can either memorize every hole or you get used to go slow. Just let it rub slowly.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
BuRCaK
Cihangir said, "The 206s are more comfortable, the gold is easy to hit the engine with the chassis above."
I will have a crankcase protection, but 100 pounds said efe. a little expensive to me.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
deniz_206
This car is not so low that my car is originally like this :))))
08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = BURÇaK] Cihangir said, "206s are more comfortable, easy to hit the engine with the chassis above".
I will have a crankcase protection, but 100 pounds said efe. a little expensive to me.
[/ QUOTE] just like my brother 106 or 306 or bde 206 if you have the opportunity to look at the bottom from below, look at your head, 206's engine, the sump part is higher than the chassis, 106 and 306 are higher than you, but the vehicle is too flat, but of course the habit of high vehicle and our way According to the conditions, the sump is not bad either, I think 100 pounds for the crankcase, I think the metal is 70 to 350 pounds in the end result, I said for the general brand basis, not pejo for the crankcase protection prices. Göz KırpmaGöz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
shamed
How many fingers for this enough family car that looks like a big burner =)
08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
EminONAL
Cartel casing (if not plastic) price is normal Burçak.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
Aytac

Your vehicle is pretty flattened. It doesn't have a reptile German style character: I don't think it will be DBirsey. You'll get used to it. 2 3 cm DaHa Basılıo (Emin And Mirak Knows The Street Of Lost In Bakırköy Well.) But I'm Sure That He Will Be Bored With This Flatness After 6 Months Not 1 Month.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
fourus_06
First of all, it is good. It is nice. The tire cheek which saves the car a little. It stays a little lower towards the region, but when you put it somewhere, at least you say that it is keeping a crankcase and relaxes.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 16
berko

While there are 4-5 people in a 4 cm spring-behind torsion, no matter how much I pass through these plastic low bumps, I am late. It is cruelty to enter the roads that I do not know. Do not ask for a jack on the rubber tire, not on the fiber, especially if it has an exit to the rotter machine. But its use is very enjoyable. When it hardens with time, sounds like torpedoes are broken in the pits will come and get used to it.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 17
itouch_GTi
5 cm springs were upset me first time. When I bought the year 2006, there were 5 cm coil-ex springs on it. At the end of the slope, when I was trying to go back, the front bumper sat on the ground and I plowed the car inside the car, even though I pushed the bumper for a few moments. It has come to increase the height by changing the size to 205/40/17.17 Since I switched to the rim, my car has not rubbed against the bumps and garage entrance, but also looks more handsome than before.
After:
Before:
the itouch_gt 2010-05-04 20:01:32
08.05.2020 14:14 # 18
BuRCaK
I got used to friends, I can say that I don't even use springs ... that is, emmio blows in the set or pit. Sounds like sounds and I'm using a cart. There was no such problem before the spring and before shortening the shock absorbers according to the sport. How is this problem solved? 1000 tl KONI shock absorber Sırıtma
This is the final rim, the wheels were 185-55-15.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 19
berko

According to rumors, I think the dampers in the industry have softened them by pressing oil. I will go and ask in my spare time. Just like mine, I'm jumping like a carriage: D

08.05.2020 14:14 # 20
Long Beach
If the spring + shock absorber were changed appropriately, these problems would not arise, and there would be no greater costs (repair, breaking the technical characteristics of the shock absorbers - oil-gas, etc.).

If 50mm lowering has been performed, use suitable short hard or medium hard shock absorber. Cone is not essential, I would not recommend the yellow Cone is too hard anyway.

My usual example; Playing football on the grass field with leathery shoes.

Use orange colored Cone instead of yellow cone, it is medium hard, also suitable for daily use.

If it sounds expensive (Cone oranges are cheaper than yellow) Other brands (I recommend it to be gaseous).
I xyzco 2010-05-30 13:23:54
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”