Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what's in these sockets

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:10 # 1
xmen
While my friends were cleaning my car during the day, I removed the spare wheel from the trunk and saw these two sockets. I wonder what these are. friends with knowledge can help. they are already oxidized because they are not used. but I was still wondering what they were ... Meanwhile, my car is out of 2005 traffic. I did not pay much attention to the spare wheel when buying it, and I saw that the original spare wheel is still standing. production date is 2005. I am both glad and surprised that it has not been used until this time .... LOL
08.05.2020 19:10 # 2
Viruse
The red socket is used when the tractor (trailer) is connected according to my estimates. (+) I think it's carrying current. (-) will take the current from the chassis of the vehicle. It may be related to the trailer in the other socket.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 3
xmen
[QUOTE = Viruse] The red socket is used when the tractor (trailer) is connected according to my estimates. (+) I think it's carrying current. (-) will take the current from the chassis of the vehicle. It may be related to the trailer in the other socket. [/ QUOTE]
thanks for your answer, if it is as you said it became clear why they are not used Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”