Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What kind of tire is Toyo?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:36 # 1
Guests
Hello friends.
First of all, I hope that the new election results will bring good for our country.
My question is: I had goodyear tires from the day I bought 206. the teeth still had more, but I changed the tires, thinking it was a risk.
I went to get michellin as a tire. my michellin dealer friend told me that michellin energy saver tires are good but they got 45 complaints in 1 month due to cracking and splitting from the cheek parts. suggested toyo proxes to me. and showed me the news that in the April issue of AUTOBİLD magazine, even Audi Q7 preferred TOYO. I said that even if Audi prefers TOYO, he knows it. In addition, the friend who sold it gave 4 tires of the size of 165 * 75 * 14 at the price of 350 TL.
What kind of tire do you think TOYO is? Are there friends who use it? I have not even turned 20 km with tires. It looks good now, but I don't know if I have any problems.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 2
tigerland
I am using TOYO T1R right now. I think the nice rubber plasticine soft is very useful made in Japan once. can be taken by looking at the production date.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 3
Guests
I think it is good quality. toyo tires brand famous in japanese
08.05.2020 15:36 # 4
metin
I think you can buy yokohama if you can, but if your price is high, you can get toyo.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 5
mimitt
years, both summer I received from toyo my winter tires on both, should performance series as well as winter snow tires are suitable prices now compared to veriyor.kalite with more than justify your very successful money in terms of performance, I do not think you'll regret it, but pay attention to getting production tarhinin please, it uses the Knower brand in turkey Since there is no continuous circulation in stocks, there may be expected products.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 6
sercinho
I have a very nice tire as a performance, but the road sound gives a little more to the interior
08.05.2020 15:36 # 7
Guests
I am using michelin energy saver after these toyo proxes t1s came like medicine :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”