Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what is urea error?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
milyoncubaba
Hello there,
I got a UREA error last night. Is there an Adblue deficiency or is it another error?
I'm a bit of a stranger to diesel vehicles. can you help me?
How much is its tank filled?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
adblue has decreased, hodja. Of course, after the filling is done, you need to connect with the PC and make adjustments.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
milyoncubaba
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] adblue is missing, hodja. Of course, after the filling is done, you need to connect with the PC and make adjustments. [/ QUOTE]

should I go to the service if I fill it out from any gas station etc?
In other words, does it not disappear when filled?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
milyoncubaba
I have read something like this, do you have any information?

Those who have to change the tank due to oxidation of the Adblue tank have to change around 4000 TL.

If you have decided to fill it all by taking all risks at the end of this warning, your tank will take at least 10 liters or more of adblue.

While buying Adblue, there are those who have Euro5, there are those that are Euro6 compatible.

Why does the tank oxidize?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
sonerkyl
Hodja, I have not heard of such a complaint. I think you should use adblue free for a long time to oxidize. When Adblue is added, the error should disappear.

AdBlue® and SCR system for Diesel BlueHDi engines combines the PEUGEOT vehicles, the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system and the particulate filter (PF) for the treatment of exhaust gases, to ensure compliance and environmental protection to the new Euro 6 norm without degrading the performance of diesel engines or increasing fuel consumption. decided to equip it with fixings. The SCR system converts up to 85% of nitrogen oxides (NOx) to nitrogen and water, harmless to health and the environment, with the help of a urea containing liquid called AdBlue®. AdBlue® is stored in a special 17 liter tank. The capacity of the tank allows to cover about 20 000 km. As soon as the reserve level is reached, a warning device is activated automatically: you can drive the vehicle for about 2 to 400 km until the tank is empty. To ensure proper functioning of the SCR system, the AdBlue® tank will be filled during each routine maintenance of your vehicle, at a qualified service workshop or PEUGEOT service network. If the prescribed distance between the two maintenance of your vehicle exceeds the 20 000 km threshold, it is necessary to add AdBlue. When the AdBlue® tank is empty, a device according to the relevant regulation prevents the engine from starting. The emission level of your vehicle is no longer in line with the Euro 6 standard when the SCR system is not working: your vehicle is now polluting the environment. In the event of a permanent failure of the SCR system, you should go to a qualified workshop or PEUGEOT service network as soon as possible: 1 After 100 km, a device will automatically start and prevent the engine from starting. Either way, a distance gauge can be found, let you know the distance you can travel before your vehicle is stationary.
sonerkyl 2019-05-10 10:43:27
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
abdulkadir4242
Let me give information as a live example. Unfortunately, Peugeot now has a chronic Add Blue Tank malfunction. I have such a situation right now. rac suddenly gave Urea error and it doesn't get better. They said that the service warehouse needs to be changed 4.200 TL. I do not know what to do.
There are a lot of people like me in this situation. Peugeot never admits this issue. But, unfortunately, there is a change of service at least 2-3 vehicles every month.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
milyoncubaba
[QUOTE = abdulkadir4242] Let me give information as a live example. Unfortunately, Peugeot now has a chronic Add Blue Tank malfunction. I have such a situation right now. rac suddenly gave Urea error and it doesn't get better. They said that the service warehouse needs to be changed 4.200 TL. I do not know what to do.
There are a lot of people like me in this situation. Peugeot never admits this issue. But, unfortunately, there is a change of service at least 2-3 vehicles every month.
[/ QUOTE]

Hi
I'm getting the same error. What did you do?
how did you solve the problem?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 8
milyoncubaba
https://www.parcagonder.com/yeni-308-adblue-deposu-9818559380,pr-1862910.html

Is there a more suitable solution?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 9
Feridunoz
After adding adblue in the service, it gave urea and motor malfunction then it recovered spontaneously
Then it came out again this time, after 2100 km, it will not start, it wrote, I deleted the error codes in a special service, the adblue pump was malfunctioning and it was not even a chronic factory error. (I wrote on the phone, so welcome the spelling errors)
Feridunoz 2019-08-24 19:54:08
08.05.2020 21:13 # 10
Dede58
2015 308 1.6 bluehdi

My vehicle gave the supply of adblue in 23 thousand, the service will be changed, even if the problem was said, the warehouse will change, 4.000 TL asked me, I did not change it, and I did research in France, someone in France left the tank lid open for 12 hours, I did so, and the fault was deleted 2 years later, my vehicle was burned from blue to 53.850 km. I filled it after 15 km, went out, the fault turned on again after 2 days, so yesterday I sat on the door for 3 hours yesterday, I got on the car and went out again, everything was fixed, today it burned back, I haven't left the door open yet, I told the service, I am still looking for a solution, the price of the dio is 4.700 and I'm looking for a solution.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 11
milyoncubaba
Hello friends,
contact authorized service. Peugeot can cover all of its parts costs on these issues.
Now the error has disappeared from me too, but I don't know when it will reappear. I do not know if change is the best solution but it is useful to search for the common denominator
08.05.2020 21:13 # 12
Feridunoz
the problem is solved, only the workmanship is replaced with a new one, thanks from here.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 13
peugeot3008allure
Feridun guys I've met with my 2016 model vehicle warranty has expired labor Peugeot says we let turkey. How did you solve your vehicle was guaranteed, took care of the service. Some special services in Ankara, we delete and cancel, they say adblue. I would be happy if you help

Tool: 308 allure
Registration Date: September 24, 2017
Mesaj Seçenekleri Message Options
Teşekkür (0) Thanks (0)
AlıntıFeridunoz Quotation Yanıt Yaz reply Mesajın Direkt Linki Posted: Yesterday at 11:34
the problem is solved, only the workmanship is replaced with a new one, thanks from here.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 14
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Feridunoz] problem solved, only workmanship was replaced with a new one, thanks here. [/ QUOTE]

I am glad that your problem has been solved.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 15
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = peugeot3008allur to] Feridun guys I've met with my 2016 model vehicle warranty has expired labor Peugeot says we let turkey. How did you solve your vehicle was guaranteed, took care of the service. Some special services in Ankara, we delete and cancel, they say adblue. I would be happy if you help

Tool: 308 allure
Registration Date: September 24, 2017
Mesaj Seçenekleri Message Options
Teşekkür (0) Thanks (0)
AlıntıFeridunoz Quotation Yanıt Yaz reply Mesajın Direkt Linki Posted: Yesterday at 11:34
[/ QUOTE]

I think I would print some more and ask for a free replacement request. they do it when they tighten. My teacher never got into maintenance other than the vehicle service.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 16
Gokhandps
Hello friends. 2015 Model 308 1.6 BLUE HDI ALLURE OTOM. It gave a UREA error on my car over the weekend. It also burned in engine failure. I took it to the service and within two days the part was ordered and the warehouse changed.
21.06.2020 16:48 # 17
Sedatceb
Hello friends. 2015 Model 308 1.6 BLUE HDI Active OTOM. UREA error has given in my car today. How did you follow the path, can you help me ..
25.06.2020 21:40 # 18
Sedatceb
Only by taking labor. . Solved. .
26.06.2020 09:54 # 19
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Sedatceb] Only by taking labor. . Solved. . [/ QUOTE] I am assured that your problem has been corrected, teacher. how much labor fee they received.
27.06.2020 22:43 # 20
mmtckr
Sir, which service?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”