Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is this intermittent fault short to ground?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
zgr
Hello friends. Have a nice day. My vehicle has been dealing with a malfunction that cannot be solved for 2 months. I need your urgent help.
the vehicle stops while it is in motion. it doesn't work when I start again. 10-20 minutes does not work. then the starter runs to pressure and the malfunction lamp lights up. when it is connected to the computer; & nbsp; & nbsp;
- intermittent malfunction injector no 1 short to ground
- intermittent malfunction injector no 2 to ground short circuit
- intermittent malfunction 3 injector to ground short circuit
- intermittent malfunction injector no. 4 short to ground
- intermittent malfunction engine speed sensor incompatibility (I do not remember exactly more) gives
. I went to the masters 3-4 times. ignition coil changed, crank sensor changed, one of the wires was scratched fixed. however, the problem still persists. they say the problem is electrical but there is no solution. Has anyone faced a situation like this? or a good electrician who can solve this situation you can direct. thanks.

zgr 2012-12-15 13:12:15
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
spearo
Do you have LPG on the vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
zgr
[QUOTE = spearo] do you have lpg in the vehicle? [/ QUOTE]
yes there is lpg.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
spearo
Injection systems of peugeot are slightly different from other vehicles. It is called full duplex, the sound of each injector is separate. Each tip goes from the ecu to each injector.
If all injectors show a short circuit error, there should be a problem with the vehicle's lpg kit. Go to your service whatever brand your LPG is.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
zgr
[QUOTE = spearo] peugeot injection systems are slightly different from other vehicles. It is called full duplex, the sound of each injector is separate. Each tip goes from the ecu to each injector.
If all injectors show a short circuit error, there should be a problem with the vehicle's lpg kit. If you know what brand your LPG is, go to its service. If LPG was a problem, would it be the same problem with gas?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 6
spearo
if it happens in gasoline; If there is a short circuit in the installation of
injectors, there will not be a short circuit in all of them. If the injectors are operated when there is no pressure on it before the fuel comes, it can cause this error.
The canister system gives the vapor of the gasoline evaporating from the tank to the intake manifold to improve the emission values. The fuel circuit does not have proper fuel pressure, it should be checked.
If the canister system is in order, if the vehicle's fuel pump is not working properly, you cannot get pressure related to the canister. injector receives the signal. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:10 # 7
zgr
If [QUOTE = spearo] is at gasoline; If there is a short circuit in the installation of
injectors, there will not be a short circuit in all of them. If the injectors are operated when there is no pressure on it before the fuel comes, it can cause this error.
The canister system gives the vapor of the gasoline evaporating from the tank to the intake manifold to improve the emission values. The fuel circuit does not have proper fuel pressure, it should be checked.
If the canister system is in order, if the vehicle's fuel pump is not working properly, you cannot get pressure related to the canister. injector receives the signal.
[/ QUOTE]
first of all thank you very much for your interest and your time. I can not understand why the masters do not think what you said. ultimately works. I went to my own service four times, the result is obvious. So would you have a master & nbsp; or service advice on which you can get this done? Thank you.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 8
zgr
After long efforts and friends spending a lot of money, I think my problem has been resolved. On the internet, I took the car to a competent peugeot master, whose name is often mentioned. They looked at it half an hour, connected it to the computer, exchanged ideas, and there was a socket under the engine brain, they changed it. 100 TL. they charged. Today, there are no stop problems on the 18th day. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone. & nbsp; when the problem starts to be unsolvable, it gets cold from the car. Many thanks to the friends who expressed their opinions.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 9
spearo
engine brain ecu sockets problem?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 10
eray307
Have a very interesting past
08.05.2020 17:10 # 11
zgr
[QUOTE = spearo] engine brain ecu sockets problem? [/ QUOTE]
yes it was a socket under the motor brain. a piece of palm up. "If this is not the case, we will look at the gas pump," said the master, referring to the pressure work you mentioned. thank you for your attention.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 12
zgr
[QUOTE = eray307] Have a very interesting past [/ QUOTE]
thank you. indeed, the malfunctions of my vehicle have become more and more interesting day by day.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”