Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what is this breakdown or i will be crazy please help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:23 # 1
ugurkurt
The main problem is the water reduction of the car. first they replaced the exhaust gasket and the water plugs, then they said the cylinder gasket, but neither oil nor oil into the water mixes. I just squeezed the car today so it looks like if it is missing from the barrier or we can see. but I opened the hood on the same level. I went home 3 hours later I went down, almost half a liter of water decreased. Where did this water go now ... I couldn't figure it out and now every master says something different. I do not want to have the roller removed. please help ...
08.05.2020 16:23 # 2
ugurkurt
In addition, the temperature indicator does not play from anywhere, when I increase the temperature, the fan turns on in its normal place. please help ...
08.05.2020 16:23 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
Is there any wetness in the mats and there should be no messing in the heating pipes
08.05.2020 16:23 # 4
ugurkurt
No master, there is no wetness. I traveled 5000 km in summer, min. The water level is slightly below the line. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:23 # 5
djchaos
Did you look at the thermostat? There may be a slight infiltration in my car, there was infiltration from the thermestate, water was decreasing. When heavy maintenance was done, we took over the thermostat right now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”