Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what is this breakdown or i will be crazy please help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:23 # 1
ugurkurt
The main problem is the water reduction of the car. first they replaced the exhaust gasket and the water plugs, then they said the cylinder gasket, but neither oil nor oil into the water mixes. I just squeezed the car today so it looks like if it is missing from the barrier or we can see. but I opened the hood on the same level. I went home 3 hours later I went down, almost half a liter of water decreased. Where did this water go now ... I couldn't figure it out and now every master says something different. I do not want to have the roller removed. please help ...
08.05.2020 16:23 # 2
tolga35
Have you looked at the heating pipes and honeycomb?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 3
ugurkurt
Nobody said anything, but don't you think I should see any wetness anywhere. Let me look at the general. saolasın.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 4
efsanemurat
In my previous polo classic car, the same thing had happened to me, I had to add water every day and finally the problem was very simple. get past
08.05.2020 16:23 # 5
Ucyuzalti
I said, let me see the water of the car after a little rally today. Not only does the car's radiator turn on but it whispered a little bit I burned my hand, but thank God. I mean, where do you follow the water from the radiator, if it is from the radiator, pay attention & nbsp ;. And let me tell you, if you fill the water too much, it will throw away more, and you will not be putting more water out of the vehicle discharge.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 6
ugurkurt
I fill it up to max. no completion status already min. The water level is slightly below the line. Meanwhile, the vehicle does not give warning.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 7
yavuz25
Check the clamps when the engine is hot. It may be missing thin. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:23 # 8
Ucyuzalti
Do not fall down from the min. I see him, the vehicle may be throwing up excess water. When I bought the first vehicle, I thought that water was decreasing. After that, I said to my brother, he was throwing too much water out of the way, as he said, he did not get out of the room as he said, thank you & nbsp; "Thumbs Bidet is your vehicle 307 every mint has the following fault, you say it is not warning, see if it is still falling, look for the problem if it does not fall down then close the hood "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:23 # 9
ugurkurt
Let me continue without adding some water like this. Let's see what happens. & nbsp; I hope it remains like this.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 10
ugurkurt
Does it remove excess water when the engine cools? Because in the morning at 20 25 km cycle, I pressed the car and went directly to the industry. When we opened the hood there, the water was at normal level. I left it in front of the house and looked at it 2-3 hours later. that's the part that makes me think. Where does the water come out when the engine is off?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 11
Ucyuzalti
The best thing to do is complete the water, then, if you know the vehicle in the industry, take it to the channel without stopping, take your tea and sit the soup for 2 hours at the beginning, come out and take it out if the vehicle throws it out of the barrier & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:23 # 12
yavuz25
I think it should open the relief valve when the pressure in the system increases. This is only after the engine warms up. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:23 # 13
ugurkurt
He will probably be the cleanest, he will go to the industry and stop and look where he throws.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 14
djchaos
Have you looked at the thermostat?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 15
sahin-peugeot
probably the replacement water can be from the tank cap, if you want to replace it with the original and try it, make sure that it is the original spare part or the result will not change
08.05.2020 16:23 # 16
aslanparcasi
If there is no kidnapping anywhere, it can be from the tank cover, as Murat's brother said. There is also this; the volume of water increases proportionally with the temperature. When the water is hot (when the engine is hot), the water level becomes high, and when the engine (water) cools, the level naturally drops a little. This can happen if the level difference remains small.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 17
ugurkurt
I changed the cover. If it is max. is at the level of value. I haven't seen it go down from there. Also, the vehicle was supposed to give warning, I have not received such a warning until now. I think that if I find a dry place with rain every day, I will understand where the wetness is. The masters start out with the oddest expense I know, and go to the biggest. They call it the direct cylinder seal and come out. the best workmanship fee is in the cylinder or according to them .. they do not say anything when they say that there is no oil in the water, no water in the oil and also it does not throw in the white smoke. otherwise they look everywhere and decide. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:23 # 18
yavuz25
After my brother parked the car, you can lay a cloth that shows a drop of water under it. I wrapped a gray table cloth under my previous car to find the oil leak. "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”