Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is this

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:50 # 1
Mdasdemir
My vehicle is 106 xr 1999 model. The car stopped while it was still in motion and it is not working anymore. The engine warning lamp is on. I don't hear any sound from the pump engine.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 2
GokhaN
Generally, there is a problem in the fuel system. If you have little gasoline, add some more and try. If you add gasoline and it doesn't work in both gas and gas, it is necessary to check the system equipment with fire. Gas pump spark plugs battery etc
08.05.2020 20:50 # 3
Mdasdemir
Coil vs Could not be found.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 4
KILIC
Are you starting? Is there a lpg gas pump in the vehicle may be burned. Have you tried to run on lpg. If lpg is not available, the battery might be dead. It is very difficult to speak clearly from here, sir.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 5
Mdasdemir
I tried it the first time it stopped. There is no problem with gas in me. The battery is good. They tried the coil. They said the last brain. They worked for 1 day. But, thank God. If anything happens to you, try another brain first. If there is a possibility, then the coil or something.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 6
eran
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 7
Mdasdemir
[QUOTE = eran] Get well soon. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you
08.05.2020 20:50 # 8
KILIC
[QUOTE = Mdasdemir] I tried it the first time it stopped. There is no problem with gas in me. The battery is good. They tried the coil. They said the last brain. They worked for 1 day. .If you have blown anlıyacaan.but hallol.

I am glad that the problem has been solved, be over. Masters do not look at the age of their eyes if they found the opportunity to be a butcher.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 9
Mdasdemir
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = Mdasdemir] I tried the first time it stopped. Gas is no problem in me. The battery is good. They tried the coil. They said the last brain. They struggled for 1 day. Anlıyacan. .us also got 350. harassed badly anlıyacaan.but hallold sükür.If something happens to him.If there is a possibility, try another brain first.then go to the coil or something. If not, ask for expense. [/ QUOTE]

I am glad that the problem has been solved, be over. Masters do not look at the age of their eyes if they found the opportunity to be a butcher.
[/ QUOTE]

May God help us, and there is no sin. There is no shame to ask for 350 liras.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”