Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the resistance to the led bulb that turns on the malfunction light?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
emirksk
Good day, I replaced the interior light bulbs with led, but although the bulbs I bought are canbus free, the light bulb in the trunk interior lighting fails. Since I have full resistance, I will throw resistance instead of other methods, but what value should I throw? 3W LEDs I installed.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
sonerkyl
I had the opportunity to try another bulb. Unfortunately, I do not know the resistance values. but I can say that I have used many types of LED T10 bottomless bulbs and although some of them are in trouble, some of you did not have it, as far as I understand it is a situation with chip and resistance on the led bulb.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
emirksk
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] You had the opportunity to try another light bulb. Unfortunately, I do not know the resistance values. but I can say that I have used many types of LED T10 bottomless bulbs, and although some of them have been in trouble, as I understand it is not in some of you, it is a situation related to the chip and resistance on the led bulb. [/ QUOTE]
I tried Soner teacher, the other bulb I tried does not have any problem, but I carelessly bought that bulb 32 cm. While the same bulbs give warning in one place and not in another area, it is ridiculous. They sell LED decoders that can be installed without interfering with the installation, I think I will buy from them.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
ismailkaya
It is interesting that for the first time I heard the led bulbs lit a malfunction. Where do you get the error in the trunk from the error levels? Are you connecting to the computer and getting it

08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
emirksk
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] I heard for the first time that it is interesting that led bulbs turn on malfunction. Where do you get the error in the trunk from the error levels? Are you connecting to the computer and getting it

[/ QUOTE]
The light bulb burst warning showing on the screen. It does not fail with a better quality bulb, but I did not give 100tl to 2 ampoules, so I left it. Stone did my job in resistance, but it did not bother me because it was so hot.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”