Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the reason the vehicle does not work?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
rhcpeppers
The vehicle did not work when friends went to work in the morning. vehicle LPG. I rooted the full contact until the yokus came down, then I was able to run down the yokus. What could be the reason? I bought the vehicle 1 month ago. There was no problem in his work. Ever since I bought it, I have not looked at anything in the water of the oil, could it be related to them? or tube related?
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
Guests
If you think you ran the car by hitting it, your battery may be over
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
rhcpeppers
the car did the same yesterday. I ran it the same way. I stopped in a few places, half an hour passed, and there was no problem in his work. Shouldn't the battery be working there if it is dead?
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
Guests
When you turn the key, if there is no sound, it is related to the starter motor. If your headlights are slowly going off at night, the charge may be dynamos coals. It may be caused by the battery if it is hard working. At the same time, it may be related to the fuel system. your soul does not hear
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
Guests
In addition, the oil you change the water of the vehicle you bought, people are important things, I think, I do complete maintenance, no matter who you buy, do not trust the job.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
Burak07
I think it is not a good thing to hit the car, I think that if you hit the service without losing time, the gears can get locked together when they are hit in new cars, or the brain can burn, the same thing happened in our focus, and they said it was damaging the electronic parts.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
Guests
it's harmful to everything, it's no different from putting a rod on a timing belt, especially a rotating system.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
Platinium
Is the starter motor rotating, the vehicle is not running or the starter is not pressing at all.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
rhcpeppers
sounds sound. But it doesn't feel like the prospect of working is too wimpy. I'll get it tomorrow if I see it again soon. Could it be related to hot weather? or something about Gas. Or poor quality lpg. The last fuel I bought from FULL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”