Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS KICK?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:16 # 1
10URAKAR
Hello friends,
My car peugeot 206 automatic gear ..
When the vehicle starts, it kicks on gasoline.
For this, the coil spark plug gas pump has all changed but it has not been resolved ...
Now LPG started making grandfather ...
I know where to look more?
In fact, when the vehicle first started, it is opened and thrown almost later as if it does not eat gas. What is the reason for this ???
08.05.2020 19:16 # 2
ibanez_022
[QUOTE = 10URAKAR] Hello friends,
For this, the coil spark plug gas pump has all changed but it has not been resolved ...
In fact, when the vehicle first started, it is opened and thrown almost later as if it does not eat gas. What is the reason for this ???
[/ QUOTE]

Is my teacher like this? you run slowly you get up and go about 100 meters, it stops as if gasoline is running out. then suddenly he is thrown forward. It happens 1 or 2 times and then does not happen again?

ibanez_022 2015-05-10 15:30:34
08.05.2020 19:16 # 3
10URAKAR
Just like that, brother.
now it looks like it is slowly forming in lpg ..
08.05.2020 19:16 # 4
ibanez_022
I have the same problem with my vehicle gasoline. my vehicle 106
I suspect the oxygen sensor, but it has to be changed and tried. It can also be from the air flow sensor.
Why will you say,

Mine does not cause such a problem in extremely cold weather and extremely hot weather.

08.05.2020 19:16 # 5
10URAKAR
In fact, I think there are those who replace the oxygen sensor and solve the problem ...
My vehicle does not do too much either, but when it first starts in the morning, the vehicle officially kicks off.
By the way, I have not been able to connect with the Oxygen sensor, what exactly is the principle of operation?
I know its location, if I get it right away, I can easily change it ...,
We connected the last vehicle to the computer, but no problem appears.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 6
ibanez_022
I do not know, but the oxygen sensor measures the oxygen at the exhaust outlet of the vehicle and sends news to the brain accordingly. calculates the brain and adjusts the fuel-air mixture accordingly

Masters more ii Answers
08.05.2020 19:16 # 7
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = 10URAKAR] Hello friends,
[/ QUOTE]

What we draw from the following masters ... LPG started to do it now, he said, when he went to the master for this problem, LPG was working smoothly.

Why do you have a problem with the spark plug that works in 1.Lpg?
2.The coil running in LPG does not like my gasoline.?

Do not use yourself as a test board, a pity for the money and time you sin. I'm sure the master has already buried the fault. Your complaint started with trial and error
08.05.2020 19:16 # 8
10URAKAR
Exactly, bro, we officially became a trial board ...
Even the master I went to took me to the pressure, and he said that he said the gas pump.
I swear both of them came, I swear ...
Finally, the master did the following, and I had the Role installed on the vehicle to stop the gas pump.
You know, in order to protect the Gas Pump while using LPG ... Of course I did this long ago ... I told the master about this. He said he could do it, but I did not cancel it, now I need it, I do not break it, I will take him to my LPG.
But even more interesting is that the Peugeot 206 is split into two after the gasoline pump comes out of the gas pump, one going directly to the engine and the other going back from somewhere in the middle .. ??? !!! the man canceled what was happening ... now he said that the gasoline is going directly to the engine, and when he thought he increased the pressure ...
But there is no changing situation, it does not take the heads or it draws gasoline as much as the vehicle needs. When you say the system is set up accordingly for them !!
I will explain this to the nation that I will solve this situation.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 9
madblueblacksea
As far as I understand, he drained the one to drain the excess gasoline. In the old type of fuel pumps, the gas automatic was suspending when the fuel pressure was too high, but there is no manual gas automatic now and the excess is evacuated. I think that closing this evacuation will damage the system. Gasoline automatic will jam. It is likely to have consequences such as deterioration, escaping from the gas hose
08.05.2020 19:16 # 10
madblueblacksea
My advice to friends who will make the vehicle; Question the master who guesses and wants to change tracks.! This is your most natural right. I'm giving you money, brother. Show me the evidence for the piece you call broken, tell me why. This way, even I am more likely to find the faulty part. I know almost all the parts and I know the principle of working their duties. I graduated from the M.lisesi Motor department. I worked in industry for 1 year and 3 years. I cry out to know what the masters cost. (I do not have any money on the hands of the masters. I got to know the masters who listened to the engine and spotted on the phone)
08.05.2020 19:16 # 11
_ali_
The misfire is due to the air-fuel mixture not being suitable for the engine temperature or the problem of weak ignition, and the reasons that lead to it are various, the smartest thing to do is probably to look from the cheapest part. First, replace the gas-air filter, clean the throat and see if there is any improvement, then use it for 1-2 days and use gas for 1 week by adjusting the transition temperature to gas (if the gas passes early, there is a problem in the car's brain, it works with the wrong mixture when working on gas engine) . Then spark plug, coil, throat butterfly, etc. are checked.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 12
sonerkyl
Let me tell you a few problems and their solutions
1- Since gas shut-off valves leak gas, it may cause such misfire since both gas and gas will be used at the first start.
Can also be caused by 2-lpg regulator
May be caused by a 3-lpg map sensor.

I have been dealing with such problems, spark plug coil and cables, gas pump etc. But first of all, I don't even remember how many times I went to the industry, and this is a situation with only 206 vehicles. I hope you will solve your problem as soon as possible. good forums

08.05.2020 19:16 # 13
Cyrus35
Tell me, friends, I have the same problem, but I cannot make it happen even though I do not know the solution of the problem.

if it kicks with gasoline, it works stably on gas ..
Do not touch the coil or spark plugs at all.
when you lift the oxygen sensor hood, just remove it with tors alyan at the back of the engine blog, clean it with lining spray and try again
If there is an imbalance, rise and descent at idling, this is an extra failure of the crank speed sensor.

Let's come to the breakdown now. The reasons for the misfire in this gasoline include the following if you know extra and start to make the sorting to your mechanic at the most costly way.

gas pump
gasoline filter obstruction
gasoline return pump
injectors (the problem with me is that my 4th injector has a blockage, jerky and misfire.

if your hand is prone, remove and insert the petrol injector sockets one by one while your car is running on gasoline, if there is a socket that does not change in the engine sound and operation, it means that there is a malfunction in that injector. get well soon
08.05.2020 19:16 # 14
sonerkyl
Thank you.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 15
ebay otomotiv
Hello 10URAKAR spark plugs and gas pump was replaced with the original part? If the original part has been replaced, use the vehicle for 1 week. Disable the LPG. If the problem persists, you can contact me.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 16
10URAKAR
Hello friends,
First of all, thank you for your interest.
I actually started my throttle first by following our forum.
spark plugs did not change and I continued and lastly I replaced the gas pump.

I get really angry now ... Really when I start the car, the car doesn't even eat gas ...

Should I clean the oxygen sensor now, as friends say?
When the vehicle was running recently, the cycle went up and went down.

Until this time, how many times did the master or injector say no to brother, he said there is no man, there is no relation ...

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO This situation seems to trigger other malfunctions, and the result is that the engine runs uncomfortably.

08.05.2020 19:16 # 17
10URAKAR
[QUOTE = ebay automotive] Hello 10 Did you replace the spark plugs and gas pump with the original part? If the original part has been replaced, use the vehicle for 1 week. Disable the LPG. If the problem persists, you can contact me. [/ QUOTE]

my original teacher
08.05.2020 19:16 # 18
sezar206
I had a similar problem, but it was late. Sometime there was a lot of rain, the air filter got a little wet, I don't know if it was, and if you want, look at your air filter. Or may it have run into other places?
08.05.2020 19:16 # 19
67okan
It was also in my car, it was viewed with the original bosch diagnostic program, idle setting was broken - there was such an error code, it was corrected from the computer. It is over 20 TL.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 20
_ali_
Have you replaced the throat butterfly with a new one, there are several sensors and idling parts on the butterfly, which one should be well identified.

There is also a low gas transition temperature that seems to be insignificant but ends my misfire problem, the vehicle brain records incorrect values when the gas is switched on when the engine is cold, and it uses these values at the next start-up because the vehicle runs on gasoline, there is a misfire accumulation.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”