Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the name of this piece in the trunk lock?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
ahmet_bjk

Hello friends...

When I closed any door of my car, I was making a sound from the trunk lock.

The part in the picture marked in the picture has no springing feature left. The sound probably makes this piece.

What is the name of this piece?

I want to replace or repair this part, how can I do?

How can I remove the plastic parts underneath?

Does anyone have such a situation? Could you help?

08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
mlhks
First of all, the name of the lock is mentioned as a luggage lock. You can take it between 20 to 30 TL and change it yourself.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
ahmet_bjk

thank you teacher...

How can I disassemble the part around it with plastic parts?

08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
ahmet_bjk

Today I fixed the piece in the picture and closed the doors, and the sound from behind was still continuing.

So the problem is not this piece.

Thank you...

08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
fxmen
that sound was very disturbing to me too I researched & nbsp; there is something like a thin wire that gives the key to the lock where the sound comes from, it has to be fixed but if it plays, the sound comes from there. I don't know how I got used to that sound. = "smileys / smiley1.gif" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 18:09 # 6
kuscu38
[QUOTE = fxmen] that sound was very disturbing to me, I searched a lot & nbsp; there is something like a thin wire that gives the key to the lock where it sounds, touch it with your hand, it has to be fixed but if it is playing, the sound comes from there. I'm not worried "Smile" & nbsp; & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

was fine:) "LOL" "LOL" "LOL"
08.05.2020 18:09 # 7
aokaymaz
friends, my 307's light-drenched & nbsp; when I was going on the road or turning left and right, there were clicks from behind, I was very struggling, as a luggage lock, keep in mind that the back seat's lock mechanism is a cloth, etc. Squeeze. & Nbsp; aokaymaz 2013-12-30 13:25:02
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”