Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what is the name of this piece? another 206+ malfunctions ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:18 # 1
Dogukan_3002
my friends car 206 plus. 10 days ago, I went out normally as usual, in the morning by car and got back. then I did not go anywhere for 3-4 days stayed in the garage. then when I wanted to get on and start the engine never worked. is getting a starter. the battery is new and 100 lira gasoline is fresh in the tank. no lpg was installed. but in no way does the engine seem to run. No problem with starter motor. injection fuel pump etc. active. The only problem is turning the key and when the injection is activated, the defective electrical sound comes from the piece I showed in my pictures. a sound similar to dial-up internet connection on computers. what is the name of this piece that i show? what would you suggest to this fault

08.05.2020 21:18 # 2
OzanK.
My teacher is called the throat butterfly. As you give the vehicle the gas, it opens the cover according to the setting you give the gas. But it does not make such a problem. The general problem is that it does not make you eat gas while it is going to make problems such as making us think. There are 4 bolts, it solves the problem when you remove, clean and refit. But your situation is different
08.05.2020 21:18 # 3
tungajo
I hope there is an EGR valve there.
Also, butterflies have a position sensor, there may be a problem with it.
tungajo 2019-08-31 22:33:56
08.05.2020 21:18 # 4
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = OzanK.] Professor, the name of that piece is the throat butterfly. As you give the vehicle the gas, it opens the cover according to the setting you give the gas. But it does not make such a problem. The general problem is that it does not make you eat gas while it is going to make problems such as making us think. There are 4 bolts, it solves the problem when you remove, clean and refit. But your situation is different [/ QUOTE]

yes, the situation was different with me. The point I showed with my hand was exactly idling engine. It is stuck with the throat butterfly, so this piece. let me say it. This part starts to turn from inside without turning the key to the injection position without starting the car. so where is the brain of this piece? or is the sensor malfunctioning. Also, is this part critical enough to prevent the vehicle from starting? would it create such a problem? If the throttle only causes a kicking off phenomenon, I wondered what the impact this piece had was. or if I sprayed the throttle lining spray and looked at it. not like the previous 206. because of the mounting design of the parts
08.05.2020 21:18 # 5
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = tungajo] I hope there is an EGR valve there, I hope the problem is not her.
Also, butterflies have a position sensor, there may be a problem with it.
[/ QUOTE]

The idling motor is designed conjoinedly with the butterfly and associated sensors. I think the butterfly caused the engine to fluctuate at idle or stop later, instead of causing the engine to stop working. So how does it feel if the idling engine is broken? If the idling motor is faulty, shouldn't this part ever work? where is his brain? If this piece works by singing, can the problem be the related sensor?
Dogukan_3002 2019-09-01 05:37:31
08.05.2020 21:18 # 6
tungajo
teacher first, if you have a computerized engine master, have it connected to the computer immediately
There, the sensor fails to appear in front of you.
If you don't have a master, the service charges this.
About the position sensor

So it seems to me like a sensor
Locks itself from the sensor or the circuit.
If you do not have a master, ask the peer friend and have the vehicle connected to the pc.
If the fault is corrected from the PC, they make it active or passive.
But it might happen again.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 7
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = tungajo] teacher first, if you have a computerized motor master, connect to computer immediately

If you do not have a master, ask the peer friend and have the vehicle connected to the pc.
[/ QUOTE]

My master who can connect a pc is not around, but let me see an intet. what are the average fees? Meanwhile, I doubt it because it came to the same time. The last time I parked the light was on the bottom level. I brought it on top of it and added 3 bins. There is an estimated 10 liters in the tank, but the needle remains at zero. could it have an effect on this?
08.05.2020 21:18 # 8
talip206
Lift the seat of the rear seat and turn on the ignition. Listen for a sound coming from the gas pump. It seemed like a gas pump problem to me. Also check the fuses in the engine compartment and the maxi fuses at the bottom of those fuses.

By the way, it is normal for the throat butterfly to sound when it is not working.
talip206 2019-09-01 22:50:33
08.05.2020 21:18 # 9
tungajo
Now a lot comes to mind as the subject gets longer.
Egr butterfly sensor fuel pump or starter motor, which can sound when coal is installed.
By the way, does the car start? You say when the injectors are activated, do you start?
You better take action and take the vehicle to the service or master.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 10
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = talip206] Raise the rear seat seat, turn on the ignition. Listen for a sound coming from the gas pump. It seemed like a gas pump problem to me. Also check the fuses in the engine compartment and the maxi fuses at the bottom of those fuses.

By the way, it is normal for the throat butterfly to sound when it is not working.
[/ QUOTE]

I found the piece of the throat butterfly guilty because of the tempting peace. first thing in the morning will be to listen from the back seat. Let me also look at the fuses. I write when you come back
08.05.2020 21:18 # 11
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = tungajo] Now, a lot comes to mind as the subject gets longer.
Egr butterfly sensor fuel pump or starter motor, which can sound when coal is installed.
By the way, does the car start? You say when the injectors are activated, do you start?
You better take action and take the vehicle to the service or master.
[/ QUOTE]

The sound comes from the piece that I showed in the picture. unfortunately, it didn't sound when the car was working normally. so I found this piece guilty directly. the vehicle gets a strong start and prints smoothly. I just bought the battery 2 months ago .. I took off the air filter and looked at the throttle today. I wonder if I squeeze lining spray from there when starting tomorrow
08.05.2020 21:18 # 12
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = tungajo] teacher first, if you have a computerized motor master, connect to computer immediately

[/ QUOTE]

I haven't handled it yet, I haven't looked at this part, but I'm sure as you say 100 percent. The screw on the back of the idler engine already rotates without stopping when the injection is engaged, without cranking. so if I quit it will be back until morning. This piece is definitely the problem. What should I do with this part sensor? Can I get anything? The vehicle has already turned on the malfunction lamp, however. he locked himself up like you said
Dogukan_3002 2019-09-15 10:49:52
08.05.2020 21:18 # 13
tungajo
If you have a service, it must be done in the service
It just needs to change if the sensor is faulty
They take at least 100 liras to disassemble
I know the sensor price is a little salty 350-400 pounds
If the problem is not in the sensor, they check other parts.
Hope it is solved
08.05.2020 21:18 # 14
Dogukan_3002
If you have [QUOTE = tungajo] service, it must be done in the service
It just needs to change if the sensor is faulty
They take at least 100 liras to disassemble
I know the sensor price is a little salty 350-400 pounds
If the problem is not in the sensor, they check other parts.
Hope it is solved
[/ QUOTE]

it takes 30 seconds to plug in and remove the sensor. I found the sensor for 80 lira but it is best to connect a computer, but no one is coming. Even the electrician, who is 100 meters away LOL I decided to buy the sensor and send it to the electrician. Does it have electricity current or not?
08.05.2020 21:18 # 15
Dogukan_3002
hello my friends Smile I found a video to test the sensor, but I don't have English. if my crank sensor is faulty, the tachometer naturally stays at zero

12.02.2021 22:47 # 16
MDKBKR
Hello there. How did you solve the problem?
13.02.2021 21:55 # 17
ismailkaya
If the crank sensor fails, it will break down easily, as a result, a magnetic sensor will not work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”