Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the name of this Part? and how do i take it off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:16 # 1
doganatak
Today, I realized that the plastic part of the cable connections on the front door is broken and falls inside, of course, it does not sit in the tire. I am afraid that water will escape, where can I get this piece, what is its name and how do I assemble it? Also, how can I disassemble the back door, I had a bracelet around it, I didn't want to do anything wrong.

08.05.2020 20:16 # 2
samet206
The end of the cable hoses of the back door is the socket. It has a plastic nut around it, it opens as you turn it, it shuts down when it pulls, it sits tightly. And the socket never fits properly. There is a plastic in the part of the picture, which acts as a pulley, it does not sit on the door when it slides, it stays that way, the pulley must stay properly inside the rubber hose.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = samet206] The back end of the cable hoses at the end of the cable hoses have a plastic nut around it, it turns on as it turns over, it shuts down when it pulls, it snaps into place. It is likely that it will remain so and the socket will never fit properly. There is a plastic in the part of the picture, which acts as a pulley, it does not sit on the door when it slides, it stays that way, the pulley should stay right inside the rubber hose, the nails will sit in place when it passes to the door. corrected.
[/ QUOTE]

There are 3 nails and two of them are broken and one is not holding a solid room so I wanted to buy a new one
08.05.2020 20:16 # 4
samet206
The master is a difficult piece.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”