Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAINT PROTECTION AND PASTE POLISH?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
307XS307
hi friends what is the difference between paint protection and paste polish?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
GokhaN
Paint protection and paste polish are generally known among the people, but the paste is used to polish polish to clean the layers that damage the paint in the vehicle.

I know that paint protection films and ceramic coating are made in paint protection.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = 307XS307] hi friends what is the difference between paint protection and paste polish? [/ QUOTE]

Pastry polish is actually a wrong term cake separate polish is separate. cake is an abrasive substance. It is used to remove scratches. It removes scratches by abrading. Polish and polish a caring agent. Carnauba wax is used. Creates a thin layer. It protects bird dirt, sun, etc. from environmental conditions. Turtle wax ice is fine. I have been using it for a long time. I practice myself. It's very easy to do.
Paint protection is completely robbery and story. It is not a transaction that deserves money. It is also not more beneficial than wax. It loses its effect in a very short time.When you go to the place where the application is done and ask for an account, you have used pressurized water, you have not used proper shampoo and basket it from the head. However, I always wash with fax hand soap. I damage the paint every 6 months and apply wax.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
307XS307
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = 307XS307] hello friends What is the difference between paint protection and paste polish? [/ QUOTE]

Pastry polish is actually a wrong term cake separate polish is separate. cake is an abrasive substance. It is used to remove scratches. It removes scratches by abrading. Polish and polish a caring agent. Carnauba wax is used. Creates a thin layer. It protects bird dirt, sun, etc. from environmental conditions. Turtle wax ice is fine. I have been using it for a long time. I practice myself. It's very easy to do.
Paint protection is completely robbery and story. It is not a transaction that deserves money. It is also not more beneficial than wax. It loses its effect in a very short time.When you go to the place where the application is done and ask for an account, you have used pressurized water, you have not used proper shampoo and basket it from the head. However, I always wash with fax hand soap. I damage the paint every 6 months and apply wax.
[/ QUOTE]
I went yesterday and asked somewhere. paint protection 550 tl. They said the cake polish 350 TL. I knew the same thing in 2 series, but when I was given such a different price, I wanted to ask you. which is the most useful for the car?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = 307XS307] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = 307XS307] hi friends what is the difference between paint protection and paste polish? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I went yesterday and asked somewhere. paint protection 550 tl. They said the cake polish 350 TL. I knew the same thing in 2 series, but when I was given such a different price, I wanted to ask you. which is the most useful for the car?
[/ QUOTE]

the best is wax. 350 TL is too much. I use the product I have given below link, I'm glad. that box goes 3 years easily. search the net there is a cheaper place. It was appropriate on the bauhaus website.

08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
emretprmz
paste polish = sunburn. Personally, I do not recommend it. It is done frequently like the painting, reading the paint of the varnish. With the application of a single paste polish, 20% of the paint layer goes on average. I have a 307 2004 so far, it hasn't been polished even once, but it still shines.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = emretprmz] paste polish = sunburn. Personally, I do not recommend it. It is done frequently like the painting, reading the paint of the varnish. With the application of a single paste polish, 20% of the paint layer goes on average. 2004 I have 307, even 1 time until the cake was not polished, but it still shines. No need to brush while washing and use a quality cloth while drying. [/ QUOTE]
You can be right about the cake thinning the paint layer, but the polish does not harm the paint.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”