Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the complete paint price?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:24 # 1
acabuco
How many tl can I paint, except the ceiling, friends? corporate companies want a lot of money, i think to get it done in the industry but need high quality, clean workmanship and reasonable price

Do you have any information?
08.05.2020 20:24 # 2
pusutr
Why except for the ceiling? If you are going to paint completely, I think paint the ceiling. Stand out from the paint obsession. In the preparation for painting, take photos during painting. Where to sell and sell the car as well as selling, where to sell the original painted but abundant scratched sunburned car ..
08.05.2020 20:24 # 3
uzunca961
[QUOTE = pusutr] Why except the ceiling? If you are going to paint completely, I think paint the ceiling. Stand out from the paint obsession. In the preparation for painting, take photos during painting. Where to sell and sell the car as well as selling, where to sell the original painted but abundant scratched sunburned car ..
[/ QUOTE]

Well, my teacher, you sell a completely rusty car to our nation, but they do not approach when it comes to complete paint.
As you said, I used to paint completely. since it will be painted in the hood.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
acabuco
they're causing a lot of trouble when selling, because of that. How much tuta is the oven paint?
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
acabuco
they're causing a lot of trouble when selling, because of that. how much tuta is probably bake paint ??
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
ziya alp
The paste in the vehicle varies according to the places to be taken and whatever it is.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”