Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the cable shown in the picture?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
31.07.2021 17:12 # 1
iltekmer
Friends, I own a peugeot 16xn automatic transmission vehicle. While I was trying to look at the water of the vehicle today, I saw that the end of a cable was free. Could you take a look and let me know.
I'm posting a picture of 3 triple wires next to the throttle, next to the engine's air filter
Also, is there any harm in being idle? What is it?
Can't attach a picture
106 sm cable free< br>
https://resimyukle.io/r/IXhzP49K3D
08.08.2021 23:44 # 2
iltekmer
I am looking for a Peugeot 106 automatic transmission vehicle master who will take care of me close to Istanbul Bağcılar.
Friends, I see that you can't reply. Maybe it's not in your area of interest. Maybe I didn't express it fully.
But I couldn't find a peugeot 106 master to solve my problem. I'm watching on youtube. The man explained it well, exactly my problem. I find the master on Facebook, I send a message, the answer given by the master, I do not look at automatic gears.
Or they say I am calling, we have a lot of work to do, we will call you. He doesn't call, then I call again, I say brother, you forgot baby. They say we don't look at those vehicles. Big trouble.
Thank you.
09.08.2021 12:57 # 3
iltekmer
Today I called master Ibrahim from Akınsak Industrial Estate.
Before I can explain my problem; No no bro, he said we can't look and hung up on my face.
When you say Peugeot 106, they turn into demons.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”