Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is the 14-15-16 rim difference?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 15:10 # 1
boraa
Göz Kırpma I need your experience as both a new member and a new peugeot owner who has just joined among the masters. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:10 # 2
tigerland
http://www.lastik24.com/default.asp?gb=hesap
CALCULATE THE BUYUR CHANGES BY SEEING YOURSELF :) tigerland 2011-03-15 17:56:46
08.05.2020 15:10 # 3
xdesign
As the rim grows, the tire will also grow. As the tire grows, the impulse (torque and center distance) coefficient will decrease based on the authority given by the laws of physics to the car, the performance will decrease, the suspension will become harder, the handling will be weakened (this item changes depending on the sidewall size), and fuel consumption will increase.

Nothing to say visually, of course :)
08.05.2020 15:10 # 4
CihanHancerli
[QUOTE = xdesign] The wheel will grow as the wheel grows. As the tire grows, the impulse (torque and center distance) coefficient will decrease based on the authority given by the laws of physics to the car, the performance will decrease, the suspension will become harder, the handling will be weakened (this item changes depending on the sidewall size), and fuel consumption will increase.

[/ QUOTE]

Does the performance decrease as the rim grows? Embarrassed On the contrary, I know it will increase
08.05.2020 15:10 # 5
dukenukem82
you know wrong, it just beautifies as show off. For example, there are spoon wheels suitable for honda 4.5 kilo 15 wheels and very suitable.
08.05.2020 15:10 # 6
Guests
If the tire selection is made so that it does not change the outer cap of the tire while turning the rim size, and it is considered that the same weight on the replaced rim is not changed in performance.
Besides, the width of the tire will probably change. but you will not feel these minor changes if the engine is strong. but when the 1.4 hdi like 70bg is attached to the machine, it cuts off the engine ...
But in this context, since the tire is lowered on the sidewall, the handling efficiency will increase, the image will be more frequent, but the comfort will decrease. In addition, the tire costs will be increased. Since ten teams take more hits in one, it will cause ten teams earlier.
These are the yield and the ghetto.
08.05.2020 15:10 # 7
boraa
Masters, that is, you say you never change the original. Thumbs Up .thank you...
08.05.2020 15:10 # 8
xdesign
[QUOTE = CihanHançerli] [QUOTE = xdesign] As the rim grows, the tire will grow. As the tire grows, the impulse (torque and center distance) coefficient will decrease based on the authority given by the laws of physics to the car, the performance will decrease, the suspension will become harder, the handling will be weakened (this item changes depending on the sidewall size), and fuel consumption will increase.

[/ QUOTE]

Does the performance decrease as the rim grows? Embarrassed On the contrary, I know it will increase
[/ QUOTE]

Oh bro, I don't know who gives you these wrong fatwas Sinirli We gave our life, let's know these tools, simple things as well.

All of the things I said were said on the same model rim, the same model tire and the same proportion of increased weight and sidewall. It is true that, as the Cecoli says, the rim grows, the tire's sidewall shrinks to the same extent and the weights remain the same, but the suspension will weaken.

I think you have 1.4 206, man. Going up from 15-16. Your maximum is 195 45 16.
xdesign 2011-05-08 03:46:01
08.05.2020 15:10 # 9
boraa
Now I understand, master.
08.05.2020 15:10 # 10
Guests
The tire and the rim are really something to watch out for! The most important link between the vehicle and the road must be very safe! open the front door of the vehicle there is writing on the door or bonnet about tire pressure values and size! 14 wheels above 15 damage to me, this is my idea. If you make more than 1 inch above the original rim of the vehicle, it will be more ii. 15 rims in a 1.4 diesel vehicle is very reasonable for me, but I think it will do more harm than good if I make 16. Suspension, fuel, front gear, engine, etc. damage me in many things that you will understand over time! The second shock absorber of the vehicle is in my opinion tires. neither too hard nor too soft! The choice is yours, but I would say run away in the supplier industries. If you are going to think about 16 wheels for 1,4 hdi one vehicle, if these wheels are replica, you will want chip tuning .. you will see some damage! Buy the original rim 16 inches okay no problem, but you will have a lot of damage in replica
08.05.2020 15:10 # 11
yusuf206
205 50 16 nicknames but don't say love does :) :) :) :)
08.05.2020 15:10 # 12
Guests
The ideal score for the 1.4 engine is 195 45 16 ... 175 65 14 rounds in the original scale ...
08.05.2020 15:10 # 13
CihanHancerli
[QUOTE = xdesign] [QUOTE = CihanHançerli] [QUOTE = xdesign] As the rim grows, the tire will also grow. As the tire grows, the impulse (torque and center distance) coefficient will decrease based on the authority given by the laws of physics to the car, the performance will decrease, the suspension will become harder, the handling will be weakened (this item changes depending on the sidewall size), and fuel consumption will increase.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Oh bro, I don't know who gives you these wrong fatwas Sinirli We gave our life, let's know these tools, simple things as well.

All of the things I said were said on the same model rim, the same model tire and the same proportion of increased weight and sidewall. It is true that, as the Cecoli says, the rim grows, the tire's sidewall shrinks to the same extent and the weights remain the same, but the suspension will weaken.

I think you have 1.4 206, man. Going up from 15-16. Let your maximum criterion be 205 45 (Or 50) 16.

Tmm brother, I do not understand, `` why do luxury men know how to wear 20 22 inches on supersports cars 15? Sırıtma `` I also have 16 xs and 17 rims :)
08.05.2020 15:10 # 14
Guests
@ cıhanhancerlı
My beautiful brother, you shouldn't forget anything. it is very big in the bodies of the cars that it is said to say, and it is very big in its powers and according to it the gear ratios in their drivelines. As a result, they change the big rim image, and they put the appropriate transmission differential.
As a result, it would be wrong to compare our own vehicles with those vehicles ...
08.05.2020 15:10 # 15
azdek
Sister don't leave the original
08.05.2020 15:10 # 16
leventle1
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] The ideal score for the 1.4 engine is 195 45 16 ... 175 65 14 laps in the original size ... [/ QUOTE]

I have 175 65 14, 195 45 16 should I do it, Master?
08.05.2020 15:10 # 17
frenzy
Some 307s use 15 inch wheels and some 16 inch wheels. For example, if we put 16 inches instead of 15s in me, would it be a problem? Is it compatible directly?
08.05.2020 15:10 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = frenzy] Some 307s use 15 inch wheels and some use 16 inch wheels. For example, if we put 16 inches instead of 15s in me, would it be a problem? Is it compatible directly?
[/ QUOTE]
you can find the right rim and use it smoothly with 205 55 16 tires. it's a matter of cost and version to wear 15 of the factory ...
08.05.2020 15:10 # 19
Muhammet CAKIR
the wheels do not grow as big as the wheels, if you put on these 1 15 wheels, you will wear 185/55/15, the cheek gets smaller, the wheel grows, nothing changes
performance decreases but as you call cecolinide you will not be using big rims for 1,4 hds.You will not be overnight 15.
As the rim is bigger, the thickness increases as the cheek becomes smaller. If you attach 185/55/15 to the rim which is 175/65/14, it will be wider on the road, this will cause the skid on the vehicle to stick to the road better. According to the engine, it is necessary to install a tire tire. :)
08.05.2020 15:10 # 20
toprakk
so briefly my friend. the rim is completely image. is not a need. It tires the vehicle, increases its fuel, reduces its speed.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”