Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is Software Renewal / Renewal?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
Guests
I heard about this one or two more times
1. What is this software renewal issue?
2. Why did the renewal friends renew?
3. Are there any pros or cons?
4. Is it necessary?
5. How do we know if the existing software is new?
6. Thank you. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
xdesign
You say my Megachips type stuff? In fact, there are more than one modules of software renewal. But what we call tuningvari style is actually based on performance. The contribution of cutting speed reduction between the gears, adjusting the carburetor top cover for fuel (in gasoline) according to speed rather than speed, and its contribution to the engine in terms of robustness and good care. However, what I still do not understand is why I cannot understand why it is at 400 500 TL, to insert two plugs and install software from the computer. While it takes longer to take mp3 cd in internet cafes ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
BAHTIYAR
If you go to the service, the service does this within the scope of normal maintenance. I had it done recently. When changing the gearbox oil / software, everything that comes to your mind electronically in the vehicle did not matter much in the fuel of the gear shift fuel ignition, those that are done to get better performance from the engine, etc. I have my car lpg li before this software the malfunction light would not be on at the moment it is on now I connect the pc as an antupolyte fault speed sensor malfunction says in my car there is no curise control anyway speed sensor what does it do not understand what lpg has to do also they update it on the net only authorized service is happening in private, but it is not as healthy as it is when it is connected to the pc. HAPPY PERSON 2011-02-08 13:47:00
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = BAHTİYAR] If you go to service, the service does this within the scope of normal maintenance. I had it done recently. When changing gearbox oil / software, everything that comes to your mind electronically, gear change fuel ignition did not make much difference in fuel etc. / there is a bad situation my car lpg li before this software the malfunction light would not be on at the moment it is on now I am connecting the pc as an antupolyton fault speed sensor malfunction says in my car there is no curise control anyway speed sensor does not understand what it does with lpg they are updating on the net, they only do authorized service, they are also private but not as healthy as this.
what you call this speed sensor is on top of the transmission. The acquisition of speed information from the old was done with a wire called "km wire" with a square section that came out of the transmission and came behind the indicator. but now the sensor on the transmission reads the velocity and transmits it to the indicator. It has nothing to do with cruise control. This is usually the case for vehicles without km wire.
How does the indicator work if the sensor is broken? If it is broken, maybe we may have heard that the sensor was damaged or there was a possibility while the masters were performing during the maintenance of the transmission.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = kapagan] I heard about it a few more times
1. What is this software renewal issue?
2. Why did the renewal friends renew?
3. Are there any pros or cons?
4. Is it necessary?
5. How do we know if the existing software is new?
6. Thank you. Gülme
[/ QUOTE]
1. The factory is updating the software at certain times. This is the same way that Microsoft, the manufacturer of Windows, is updating the software. the goal is to make the system work better in every way ...
2. I personally did my renovation. Considering that it will work better with new software. obviously there was a big difference in my update. But you shouldn't expect this to happen to everyone in your own vehicle. Because I cannot generalize this difference to other engines. I had the first software installed in my vehicle and the idle was falling very late under 2000 cycles. After loading, it started to fall in a very short time.
I do not think it will be negative as the third personal opinion. must be a plus. I think they should make new software, if not, ...
4. As our friend says, normally the authorized service is already doing this in standard care periods.
5. It is necessary to connect to pugplanet2000 and check it from the update section. you cannot understand any other tour ...
6. we request Gülme
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
Guests
Cem bey, in my car, the idle falls very late under 2000 cycles. Sometimes he takes a break and then goes down. It didn't seem very important to me. Where can we get the software installation work apart from the service? And how much does it cost?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 7
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = BAHTİYAR] If you go to the service, the service does this within the scope of normal maintenance. I did it recently when changing the gearbox / software, whatever comes to your mind electronically in the vehicle, gear shift fuel ignition, etc., to make better performance from the engine etc. did not work but it affected the performance very much / there is a bad situation my car lpg li this fault light never turned on before this software is on at the moment it is lit up. I don't understand what they do, they update it on the net, only authorized service is doing in private but it is not as healthy as it is when I connect it to the pc. It seems that how many years of the update was made in 2005, I made it by chance in 2010 [/ QUOTE]
what you call this speed sensor is on top of the transmission. The acquisition of speed information from the old was done with a wire called "km wire" with a square section that came out of the transmission and came behind the indicator. but now the sensor on the transmission reads the velocity and transmits it to the indicator. It has nothing to do with cruise control. This is usually the case for vehicles without km wire.
How does the indicator work if the sensor is broken? If it is broken, maybe we may have heard that the sensor was damaged or there was a possibility while the masters were performing during the maintenance of the transmission.
[/ QUOTE] ok thanks my teacher, let the weather get hot, I'll take the car to the service
08.05.2020 15:05 # 8
Guests
you can have it made in special services. When I asked last year, they wanted 75 lira. but he must have understood. If you are in Istanbul, if you want, let's do it in our service together and we make a complete control detection ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”