Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is Peugeot 607 3.0?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Models
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
iso0625
Hello friends, I already have a 2009 model 1.6 hdi Peugeot 407 premium vehicle without problems. I want to change the vehicle, although 407 is enough for more power and comfort, the 607's E segment is a vehicle affects power etc. Do you think it is worth changing? Or would I go on an adventure for nothing? What is the transmission of these 607s? I am waiting for your suggestions.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
ismailkaya
I have not seen any friends who use this tool in this form, but I would not say adventure search 3.0.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
iso0625
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] I haven't seen any friends using this tool in this form, but I can't say that adventure search will not be able to get a guy with a 3.0 motor vehicle if your financial situation is good [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for the answer, hodja.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
sonerkyl
It is a very beautiful car, but you will suffer from parts shortage and master shortage both tax and so on. it makes you very sad.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
iso0625
Thank you for your answers.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 6
tolga_kaan_
Let me write my comments as a 3 month owner of 2.2 hdi manual 607, I guess as someone who has owned 1.6 hdi 407 MT / 2.0 hdi citroen c5 MT in the past.

First of all, the car is really comfortable. Its interior design really offers E class standards.

The interior of my car is cream leather.

Spare parts are available as zero but trim parts are generally available as second hand.

As an example, I got 1500 TL for 17 "OEM wheels.

My tape asked for 1000 TL to come out.

When the rims were cheap, the tape came too expensive.

It is a pleasant vehicle to use, but I am very pleased, although it is a little big in the city.

A friend of mine complains that he has an automatic 2.2 cumbersome.

If we talk for 3.0 v6, it will not be so cumbersome, but for the 4hp20 zf on the car, nobody speaks well.

That's why I bought manual and diesel. The choice of diesel was to cancel the software + dp + egr due to the volume and reach healthy 170+ hp and revive the vehicle with around 400 nm torque.

As you know, the torque of the gasoline vehicles is weak compared to the diesel.

I have a blog about 607 that I am doing a lot of repair and maintenance. I leave the link.

08.05.2020 21:27 # 7
iso0625
[QUOTE = tolga_kaan_] Let me write my comments as a 3 month owner of 2.2 hdi manual 607, I guess as someone who has owned 1.6 hdi 407 MT / 2.0 hdi citroen c5 MT in the past.

First of all, the car is really comfortable. Its interior design really offers E class standards.

The interior of my car is cream leather.

Spare parts are available as zero but trim parts are generally available as second hand.

As an example, I got 1500 TL for 17 "OEM wheels.

My tape asked for 1000 TL to come out.

When the rims were cheap, the tape came too expensive.

It is a pleasant vehicle to use, but I am very pleased, although it is a little big in the city.

A friend of mine complains that he has an automatic 2.2 cumbersome.

If we talk for 3.0 v6, it will not be so cumbersome, but for the 4hp20 zf on the car, nobody speaks well.

That's why I bought manual and diesel. The choice of diesel was to cancel the software + dp + egr due to the volume and reach healthy 170+ hp and revive the vehicle with around 400 nm torque.

As you know, the torque of the gasoline vehicles is weak compared to the diesel.

I have a blog about 607 that I am doing a lot of repair and maintenance. I leave the link.

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for the answer, I used my preference C5 X7 2.0 Exclusive. But your site would be interested, I will read all :) Maybe I can get your advice professionally :)
22.05.2020 13:19 # 8
tolga_kaan_
Good luck x7 chassis c5 is a nice tool. Hydractive suspension is really comfortable. I would like to help if there was a more rational choice and an issue I can support.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”