Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what is my air conditioner motor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:03 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends air conditioner engine when we press the button. my car is not working as if the gas in the bidet is over, I have a side effect of it.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 2
Guests

How do you know the air conditioner is running out of gas ??? In addition, the air conditioner engine is called the compressor. it provides gas circulation. For the compressor to start up, the debris on the top must be pulled. When you press the button of the air conditioner, a clicking sound should be heard by the engine. If the engine cover hurts and another key presses, you will hear it more comfortably. Meanwhile, the compressor is running. But in some cases, the compressor may not start, or if it does, it may immediately turn off.

08.05.2020 15:03 # 3
GiTaRRa
the service said that the gas was over. so very little said the gas was pressed said i knew it was the air conditioner engine but i just learned it when it was compressed.when i searched for it. the speed of the bidet rises little, then falls back to normal, which makes me wake up working?
08.05.2020 15:03 # 4
Eyup Duygun
Whether the engine is running in idle, the engine does not vacuum while it is not in motion or does not briefly start the air conditioner compressor. Does the gas stop, do I have a leg or something else in the vehicle? If it does not come out of the gas, the coil of the compressor may be broken. 3, there may be a problem with the installation going to the coil.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] the service said that the gas was over. So very little said, press the gas, I said, I knew it was the air conditioner engine, but I just learned about it. the speed of the bidet rises little, then falls back to normal, which makes me wake up working? [/ QUOTE]
The compressor does not start until the engine starts. Because it takes the compressor movement from the crankshaft of the engine with the help of a belt. I remember that the alternator and the air compressor of your vehicle are working from the same belt. For example, in my vehicle, including the steering pump. In your case, the steering fluid is driven by the electric pump. in some vehicles it can be used on separate belts.
There is a pressure sensor on the gas pipe of the air conditioner. from there it constantly checks the pressure of the gas. depending on the situation, it does not disable or operate the system ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
tugrabozan
I do not activate the air conditioning compressor to heat the car interior, I know that it will be deactivated immediately in this season even if it is turned on manually, the healthy test will be in hot weather.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
tugrabozan
most likely the thermostat remains constantly open.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = tugrabozan] most likely the thermostat stays open all the time. [/ QUOTE]
Do you think there is a connection between the air conditioner and the thermostat ???
The thermostat releases the water to the radiator or cuts it to keep the temperature of the engine within a certain range. It also works on the air conditioner. but the task is never to heat, but it destroys the steam that forms inside the vehicle. You know, the air conditioner collects moisture very quickly. Due to this feature, if you operate the air conditioner when the windows are steam, you will see that the steam disappears in a very short time ...
Some people think that the air conditioner is heating up during this time and the steam is disappearing. this is never the case. The air conditioner does not blow hot, as it collects and condenses moisture, as I said above, since the vapor in the environment collects vapor, condensation on the windows disappears.
In the meantime, let's explain how misting occurs. When you get inside the car, the breath of the winter and the warmth starts while the humidity inside the car is condensed on the windows.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
tugrabozan
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] friends will work when we press the button on the air conditioner engine. In my car, it does not work as if the gas in the bidet is over, I do not have a side effect of it.
of course there is no connection of the air conditioner with the thermostat, sorry I wrote incomplete. The friend wrote, `` It's as if the air from the fan is cold. '' If the thermostat stays open, the engine heats up late and naturally takes time to deliver warm air. Istanbul is cold, probably not heating at all, on the move.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”