Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is my 206? Thank you for the answer to my question.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:29 # 1
Guests

In general, everyone knows. The name of his car according to the hardware level, but I do not know how can I find out? Which is my car? I don't know because I got a second hand.

1.4 Color Line
1.4 Comfort
1.4 Desire
1.4 Executive
1.4 Feline
1.4 Fever
1.4 Generation

My car: Peugeot 206, 1.4i, Gasoline, 1999 model, 4-door, 75 horsepower, Dark blue. CASSETTE PLAYER exists & nbsp; "LOL"

hLL 206 2013-04-01 22:14:52
08.05.2020 17:29 # 2
Guests
His car was brought from Italy, and 1.4i Ciel was written on the Italian license. Is it possible?
08.05.2020 17:29 # 3
Alicilik
It is necessary to question from the chassis, but if the mirrors are electric, it may be Xt.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 4
Alicilik
If you send me a private message for the last 8 digits of your chassis number, I will give you detailed information.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Receiving] If you send me a private message in the last 8 digits of your chassis number, I will give you detailed information.

[/ QUOTE]

I have to go down and get the license. I would have written for 5 minutes.

08.05.2020 17:29 # 6
Guests
I sent I hope I sent the right ones. I am waiting answer. Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hLL 206] I sent I hope I sent the right ones. I am waiting answer. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]

I sent a detailed message XT appears on the servicebox
08.05.2020 17:29 # 8
Guests
Thank you very much ALICIİK :) Thanks to you, my curiosity has been resolved. My vehicle is XT. The only thing I am surprised is that the tire sizes are original as 165X70X13 T & nbsp;. Overall 14 inches. He said that even the rot balancing should be 14. He said it was not original. Anyways. Thank you again. Good evening. hLL 206 2013-04-01 21:33:19
08.05.2020 17:29 # 9
Guests
NO WHEEL ANTIBLOCK SYSTEM Is he talking about ABS: /
08.05.2020 17:29 # 10
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hLL 206] BUYER thank you very much :) Thanks to your curiosity in me. My vehicle is XT. The only thing I am surprised is that the tire sizes are original as 165X70X13 T & nbsp;. Overall 14 inches. He said that even the rot balancing should be 14. He said it was not original. Anyways. Thank you again. Good evening. [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome.
If you become a member of public.servicebox.peugeot.com, you can find a lot of information (feature information, parts documents, accessories, etc.) about your vehicle.
For comfort and fuel, the old user may have worn 13 ". Drivers who use 17-16" summer tires get 15 "for the winter and a black rim.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hLL 206] When I say NO WHEEL ANTIBLOCK SYSTEM, it talks about ABS: / [/ QUOTE]

I think there is no other antiblocking system in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 12
Guests

[QUOTE = Buying] [QUOTE = hLL 206] BUYING very, very much :) Thanks to you, my curiosity has been resolved. My vehicle is XT. The only thing I am surprised is that the tire sizes are original as 165X70X13 T & nbsp;. Overall 14 inches. He said that even the rot balancing should be 14. He said it was not original. Anyways. Thank you again. Good evening. [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome.
If you become a member of public.servicebox.peugeot.com, you can find a lot of information (feature information, parts documents, accessories, etc.) about your vehicle. .
Old user who may have worn 13 "for comfort and fuel. Drivers who use 17-16" summer tires get 15 "for winter and also a black rim. No tire dismounting and tire prices can be noticed very seriously.
< p> [/ QUOTE]

I am a member of that site, but when I log in to the site, the screen that appears before me is writing these articles. Connect to the EURO5 technical documentation

If you have problems of display at the time of opening of technical documentation (white page) press simultaneously on the button CTRL + F5 in order to refresh the page.

Also the old user may have worn yes 13 inches you are right about that but i fab In general, all the 206's are 14 inches but the factory wore 13 in my kine time. There is probably a country difference and a year difference, or it may be due to them. Regardless, I am happy with 13 inches economically. Thanks. I am sorry that there is no ABS. But get & nbsp; "Smile"

08.05.2020 17:29 # 13
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hLL 206]

I am a member of that site, but when I log in to the site, the screen that appears in front of me is writing these articles. In the past, these articles would not be published: S

Technical documentation is improving. Connect to the new EURO5 technical documentation without waiting

If you have problems of display at the time of opening of technical documentation (white page) press simultaneously on the button CTRL + F5 in order to refresh the page.

Also the old user may have worn yes 13 inches you are right about that but I spoke according to factory data. In general all 206's are 14 inches but the factory wore 13 on my kine time. There is probably a country difference and a year difference, or it may be due to them. Regardless, I am happy with 13 inches economically. Thanks. I am sorry that there is no ABS. But get & nbsp; "Smile"

[/ QUOTE]

Clear your browser's cache. It may have originated from it. I have been using it for nearly 3 years without problems.

The tire depends on you. The 70 cheeks and the associated thin sole both increase performance, reduce fuel and increase comfort. See how your car is when you buy a michelin Energy Saver in that size. You will feel as if you are on the way on the road.

ABS was not very common in those years. It even came with a security package while I was taking the pejo. Only in top models or additional packages with 206da ABS option
08.05.2020 17:29 # 14
Guests

Whichever browser I opened from which computer, it's always been the same. I don't know what the source of the problem is: /

I wrote down the tire you mentioned. I am thinking of replacing tires that I will investigate. Thank you for the information you provided. & Nbsp; "Clap"

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”