Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is it called engine start? (Please help engineers)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:27 # 1
albayman
Hello to everyone. It would be better if precise information is given instead of hearsay information.
Those who follow before know, my vehicle is currently 45 thousand lpg. I have done all of the timing water pump oil spark plugs.
was the first owner before me. The man used it quietly as a family car and the city of Izmir did not exceed 2000 cycles. I realized that he was a very calm guy while he was using it. What is it, can anyone who understands the logic of this answer? Do you think what should I do to turn on an engine? The pistons have not yet reached the top dead point yet.You take this, use a little speed in 3rd gear on the long road.Then after a while, the performance of the vehicle will increase, the pistons and arms will sit well in the crank, the engine will open and the fuel will also drop. . " He said. I am thinking of putting the wurth injector cleaner over the tank. It says it cleans the inside of the engine, around the valve and the injector sooters.
08.05.2020 16:27 # 2
feline
Try to use 3rd speed. I think that I do not expect from chemicals, as an engineer, as a pejo user, it does not come to calm use.
08.05.2020 16:27 # 3
albayman
[QUOTE = feline] Try to use 3rd speed. I think I hope of the chemicals, I say as a pejo user, not as an engineer, it does not come to calm use. [/ QUOTE]
justification?
08.05.2020 16:27 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = colonel] " don't waste your money on them, your vehicle's pistons have not reached the top dead point yet. the performance of the vehicle will increase, the as well as the pistons and arms will sit well in the crank, the engine will turn on and the fuel will also drop. said.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
The bold text above shows the absurd ones. There is no logic to force it. It was not a brand that I put in. It was not a branded brand. "Angry
yavuz25 2011-12-18 13:16:03
08.05.2020 16:27 # 5
sahin-peugeot
Hello,
Your vehicle has already filled its 45 thousand running-in lapse, when you get zero, you need to use it before the first 3000 km 3,000 cycles, then it is useful to change the oil, then you do not need to go long distance, you can catch that speed in 1st gear & nbsp; If you do 5,000 revs in 1st gear, you don't have to go long on the same 5th gear.
It is useful to use Wurthun injector cleaners, but you can not see other brands & nbsp; many benefits.
If you use your vehicle at high revolutions without overcompression, but & nbsp; not always your engine gets in time
< DIV> & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:27 # 6
albayman

Thank you, Murat. It is true that the high speed is also taken in 1st gear. How accurate is the motor equipment used to the performance, the fuel decreases and the performance increases?

08.05.2020 16:27 # 7
albayman
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = colonel] " don't waste your money on them, your vehicle's pistons have not reached the top dead point yet. After a while, both the vehicle's performance will increase, and the pistons and arms will fit well into the crank, the engine will turn on and the fuel will also drop. Try. " said.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
The bold text above shows the absurd ones. There is no logic to force it. It was not a brand that I put in. It was not a branded brand. "Angry
[/ QUOTE]
I said I would share it and consult engineer friends because it sounds ridiculous & nbsp; :)) the piston rod and the crank will not yawn? But if you do not open it, they will remain deaf, performance will not give full efficiency, fuel will be high. I wonder what the technical part of it is ...
08.05.2020 16:27 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = colonel] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = colonel] " don't waste any money on them, your vehicle's pistons have not yet reached the top dead spot yet. Use a little revs, compress the engine. After a while, both the performance of the vehicle will increase, the and the pistons and arms will sit well in the crank, the engine will turn on and the fuel will drop. said.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
I said I would share it and consult engineer friends because it sounds ridiculous & nbsp; :)) the piston rod and the crank will not yawn? But if you do not open it, they will remain deaf, performance will not give full efficiency, fuel will be high. I wonder what the technical part of it is ... [/ QUOTE]
That process is how the parts get used to each other. It also moves more comfortably as it is sculpted, which reduces fuel and increases traction. yavuz25 2011-12-18 13:31:38
08.05.2020 16:27 # 9
albayman
I knew that friction was reduced to very low levels with new technology micron measurements. In the past, the piston would have been much more milky, so much attention was paid to the groove, so that it would wear out slowly. now, some vehicles don't even have a so-called lapping. There are explanations in the booklets, just do not do the following kilometers.
& nbsp;
which I have asked to open a vehicle that has already completed its edging at high revolutions rather than running around. As a result, the parts have been rubbed into each other for 45 thousand km. Why are we abrasive at high speed? Is it a conventional old & nbsp; tradition? Is there any logical explanation in today's technology?
08.05.2020 16:27 # 10
yavuz25
The logic I know, as I wrote above, is that even though the friction is reduced, there is still a result. /forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley1.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/>
08.05.2020 16:27 # 11
albayman
I agree. I am also not to shout the vehicle. but when you hear from right to left, the suspect remains too
08.05.2020 16:27 # 12
fireblade
they used to be "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:27 # 13
Guests
It sounds ridiculous now. To accustom the external pistons to the bearings to make the piston licking due to friction. But I will explain it because you say that you have set off on a long road with the shift or throw it to the 5th gear. Rotate the gas until your car reaches full speed, continue as long as your car reaches the final speed. The reason is that the dirt in the burnt fuel is invisible to the chemical heavy iron etc. substances that are invisible, there is no reaction to the piston arms of the bearings, the valve outlets, by bursting the air inlets and removing it from there. However, the power pressure air flow generated in a fast operation is sufficient to remove them from there. In this way, let's say all the institution parts will come out of the exhaust. But you need to do this for 1-2 minutes. Do not forget that using your vehicle at High Speed reduces the engine life. It is necessary to end it in 1-2 minutes without exaggeration. editID> 2011-12-18 15:08:31
08.05.2020 16:27 # 14
06OzGuR06
It is really harmful to use the engine for long periods of time at high speeds. The engine should definitely not go to high speeds before reaching sufficient operating temperature. The results may be bad. Our vehicles do not like to use low speeds really. I think it is enough to make gear changes in the range of 2500-3000.

After the engine is used at high speed, its performance improves, not the opening of the engine. This is always the case. If you use the vehicle aggressively, the performance of the vehicle increases. I think it is completely related to the usage characteristics.
08.05.2020 16:27 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = 06EZGÜR06] It is really harmful to use the motor for a long time at high speeds. The engine should definitely not go to high speeds before reaching sufficient operating temperature. The results may be bad. Our vehicles do not like to use low speed really. Using it below 2000 cycles may cause drying.

After using the engine at high speed, I attribute the performance of the brain to the continuous performance by evaluating the ECU, that is, the performance characteristics of the driver, rather than turning on the engine. This is always the case. If you use the vehicle aggressively, the performance of the vehicle increases. I think it is completely related to the usage characteristics.
[/ QUOTE]
. Does it record its usage and perform accordingly? if so varyaaaaaaaaa "LOL"

- Let me state by the way. Using a diesel vehicle under 2000 cycles I would like to point out that Turbo is causing great damage. Its life is reduced by half. Never drop the turbo below 2000 in the vehicle. As you mentioned in the gears, it is very useful to discard between 2500 and 3000 in terms of both engine health and proximity. In this way, instead of extending the life of your engine, you protect the engine without any problems, even if it goes smoothly for a lifetime =) edited>
08.05.2020 16:27 # 16
yavuz25
Isn't the turbo already engaged after a certain cycle? Wouldn't it even be harmful to run the engine in idling? "Disapprove
08.05.2020 16:27 # 17
Ucyuzalti
There is a good slope is forced in 4 gears & nbsp; "Big Of course for diesel, do not force your engine diesel a little more going kindly for the top cycles & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:27 # 18
yavuz25
My brother is in diesel and gas after 3000, both pocket and car damage. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:27 # 19
06OzGuR06
In HDI diesels, you can not get power after 4000 cycles, it goes to no avail. No matter how much you press after 4000 cycles, no power is produced anymore. Therefore, fuel consumption increases only. Engine is forced. "smileys / smiley1.gif" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" />

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20482&title= g-and-torque-values

06ÖzGüR06 2011-12-18 19:15:05
08.05.2020 16:27 # 20
Ucyuzalti
The cycle in gas is more in that way, so that shout may not be something gasoline but touches the diesel & nbsp; "LOL"
to open the motor is very fun in the meantime turns back to the horse race officially 150 die come on son walk beaa or something 160 die this event does not go to the car If you are going to make the oil water with a full vehicle, engine carts. "LOL"
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”