Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is Heat Exchanger? What is its connection with LPG?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
sukur
Selamun Aleyküm
Friends, I had my vehicle first put on Atiker LPG and then left it to Peugeot special service for maintenance. But he called the master and said that this car loves LPG. When he took it back to LPG, they said that the water circulation does not work, so the LPG system is not efficient.
There is nothing we can do. They said that you will get the water there and you will replace or clean the heat exchanger. What is this heat exchanger. What is the logic of work? What is its importance for LPG? Will I drive my LPG, which I paid so much, to drown my car? Let those who know it.
The Atiker system that I put on my vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
sukur
The subject is up to date And also missed
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
monur
Automatic transmissions of our vehicles are water-cooled. If there is a calcification caused by not using antifreeze in time, it is a mechanically working part. There is a liquid that cleans the vehicle's cooling system, as if it is water cleander, something like 25 lira can clean the system with it.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
sezar206
Sister, but 90 percent is the axle of wearing that LPG. I had zavoli in my vehicle, I had no problems one day, now I reset the system with the atiker. I went 5 times, the vehicle seems to stop when switching to LPG, the tachometer is constantly giving someone an intermediate gas. The other day, in front of the house, the vehicle was running at idle, the air-conditioner was running on the open car lpg, as if someone was giving a gas. The car has stopped. I will go again on Monday. He said that if he did that, I would disassemble the system and enlarge the nozzle nozzles. I said, zavoli did not cause any trouble this day, there is no gas at the moment. He made a tuning, if he repeats it, we will dismantle it. So before you look at the heat exchanger or something, talk to the tube and look like a man. No, they are costing people.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
sukur
Either they canceled the heating system and warmed the regulator !!! They said let's change the peg at the beginning of winter. He never got inside. We paid a lot of money with our eyes closed, and I left myself very bored. Now I think I will wait when it will cause trouble. Moreover, I don't have a heater!
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
sezar206
Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
monur
Are you looking for these masters, for God's sake?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
sukur
Don't ask me, friend. I am not saying anything. I am tired, I swear ... It is best to tear my ass and save money and buy a zero car
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
ertugrulll
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Sister, but 90 percent is the axle of the person who wears that lpg. I had zavoli in my vehicle, I had no problems one day, now I reset the system with the atiker. I went 5 times, the vehicle seems to stop when switching to LPG, the tachometer is constantly giving someone an intermediate gas. The other day, in front of the house, the vehicle was running at idle, the air-conditioner was running on the open car lpg, as if someone was giving a gas. The car has stopped. I will go again on Monday. He said that if he did that, I would disassemble the system and enlarge the nozzle nozzles. I said, zavoli did not cause any trouble this day, there is no gas at the moment. He made a tuning, if he repeats it, we will dismantle it. So before you look at the heat exchanger or something, talk to the tube and look like a man. No, they are costing people.
[/ QUOTE]

I agree with my friend. It was two months. brc.sorunsuz. not even a click. In addition to my vehicle (fairy tale), he only fitted a piece of top of the gas tank (rear armpit.). the room is resetting the gas needle, I think you talk to your cylinder. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”