Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is CHIP TUNING?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:58 # 1
enderkaradag
WHAT IS CHIP-TUNING?

All injection vehicles use an engine management system that has an extremely complex structure. This engine management system collects the signals received from various points of the engine and sends it to the brain. This brain (ECU), which is the heart of the system, determines the current ignition advance and fuel injection strategy of the vehicle according to the signals it receives and gives orders for its implementation. Here, the piece that is integrated into the brain and contains these strategies is called "CHIP" for short. Chip-Tuning, that is, modifying the chip, changing the main strategies in it, in other words, making it "performance priority".

HOW TO MAKE CHIP-TUNING?

Chip-Tuning can be done in three main ways:
1 - Removing the chip in the brain of the vehicle and installing a new programmed chip;
2 - If the original chip of the vehicle can be reprogrammed, transfer of the modified program instead of the original program;
3 - According to the software inside the vehicle brain, the original program is absorbed from the test socket without disassembling the brain or chip and loading the modified program instead.

WHY AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS DO NOT?

Automobile manufacturers cannot give too much priority to only one feature of the vehicle, namely performance. There are some features that are as important as performance for manufacturer companies. For example, when designing an engine, a manufacturer has to consider the fuel economy of this vehicle, improper use conditions, poor quality fuel, maintenance can be done additionally and poorly, and take necessary measures considering these conditions. These measures will negatively affect the performance level of the vehicle. Vehicles with performance priority modifications should always be taken good care as they are the tools that push the boundaries. When these conditions are met, it can be sacrificed from the measures that decrease the performance of the manufacturers .

HOW MUCH MAY BE OBTAINED BY PERFORMANCE TUNING ?

With "PERFORMANCE TUNING" , maximum performance is prioritized without affecting the ignition advance and fuel injection strategies of the vehicle brain and fuel saving in daily use. Motor vehicle according to the software of the brain and non-turbo unit of 10% strength and 15% increase in torque, while turbo vehicles with 30% strength and 40% increase in torque can be obtained. This increase in power increases the overall performance of the vehicle at full throttle use, making it much more lively and responsive in everyday use conditions.
... excerpt ... www.telefondunyasi@hotmail.com

STARBURAKS 2008-10-22 17:19:21
08.05.2020 13:58 # 2
Guests
Masallah bro do not stop nowadays.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 3
the_beKKo
a very useful topic thanks

How much hp increase would an estimated 70 hp hdi be applied to the vehicle?

the_bekko 2008-10-22 15:50:43
08.05.2020 13:58 # 4
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = the_beKKo] very useful topic thanks

[/ QUOTE]
Dude, the answer to the question is that Deran brother shared with us in the link below
08.05.2020 13:58 # 5
the_beKKo
[QUOTE = hakan1203] [QUOTE = the_beKKo] very useful topic thanks

[/ QUOTE]
Dude, the answer to the question is that Deran brother shared with us in the link below
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks but I have 1400 engine for our vehicle, 70 hp + turbo diesel + 9 hp seems to me less

I think the best service should be in Izmir:)
08.05.2020 13:58 # 6
HakanGokdemir
If Deran brother sees the subject, he will help you too.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 7
Guests
Yes brother best service in izmir

BEST SERVICE
Victorious Truths

301 Sokak No: 28 Çamdibi / İZMİR
Tel: (232) 435 23 96
I bilgi@bestservis.co

Muzaffer evening dresses will be of great help if you say that you have reached with our vehicle ...

I think he grew up in his hand, he is a very king person, he is a Peugeot expert at the same time ...
08.05.2020 13:58 # 8
sinan-s
Nice share
08.05.2020 13:58 # 9
the_beKKo
thanks deran brother I want to persuade my dad and want a chip but hard work :)
08.05.2020 13:58 # 10
the_beKKo
[QUOTE = the_beKKo] thanks deran brother I want to convince my dad and get a chip but hard work:) 70 hp how many hp increase is clear [/ QUOTE]

update deran abi 70 hp diesel how many hp is provided, what are the bidets + s?

08.05.2020 13:58 # 11
Guests
Did you call my brother Muazaffer brother

BEST SERVICE
Victorious Truths

301 Sokak No: 28 Çamdibi / İZMİR
Tel: (232) 435 23 96
I bilgi@bestservis.co
08.05.2020 13:58 # 12
the_beKKo
No, I haven't called yet.

The chip event was a subject I was thinking about, I need to activate it, but it is difficult to persuade my father:)
08.05.2020 13:58 # 13
Guests
Trouble-free power in 70 hp turbo diesel between 18/22 hp
[QUOTE = hakan1203] Deran will help you if he sees the matter, he has hdi too ... [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 13:58 # 14
the_beKKo
[QUOTE = bestservis]
Trouble-free power in 70 hp turbo diesel between 18/22 hp
[QUOTE = hakan1203] Deran will help you if he sees the matter, he has hdi too ... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

thank you for the information
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”