Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

what is calibration

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:32 # 1
emrnl
While friends were just walking through the forum in the How-To section, I came across something like calibration on a subject related to the throttle. What is it?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 2
Guests
After the throttle is cleaned, the vehicle is connected to the computer and the necessary adjustment is made. It is operated for a while without air filter installed. This is the calibration of the throttle.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 3
emrnl
[QUOTE = Berkay] After cleaning the throttle, the vehicle is connected to the computer and the necessary adjustment is made. It is operated for a while without air filter installed. This is the calibration of the throttle. [/ QUOTE]

I had it cleaned once, but the master did not do anything like that.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = emrnl] [QUOTE = Berkay] After the throttle is cleaned, the vehicle is connected to the computer and the necessary adjustment is made. It is operated for a while without air filter installed. This is the calibration of the throttle. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Fix price is 30TL. I made a deal and got it 20TL. You can have it at any Peugeot special service.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 5
emrnl
[QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = emrnl] [QUOTE = Berkay] After the throttle is cleaned, the vehicle is connected to the computer and the necessary adjustment is made. It is operated for a while without air filter installed. This is the calibration of the throttle. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Fix price is 30TL. I made a deal and got it 20TL. You can have it at any Peugeot special service.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you. My question will be more, my car is doing a slight flickering while waiting at light or something, could it be so?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 6
ose
What damages await us if we do not make a requirement?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 7
106_arts

When they dismantled, they said that calibration is not necessary.

08.05.2020 15:32 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = emrnl]

Thank you. My question will be more, my car is doing a slight flickering while waiting at light or something, could it be so?
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, idling disorder also depends on this.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 9
Guests
Friends have already explained the so-called calibration. is to bring the necessary working setting with the information. I am not alone in this calibration thing. some masters say they need to be adjusted when inserted and some say no need. the same applies to the non-electric throttle. how many times I cleaned my throttle 2 times on my idle valve and put it on. there is no problem...
08.05.2020 15:32 # 10
metin
Rarely is there a rotation disorder?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 11
koliva
Calibration means synchronizing the current position of the butterfly with the brain. If you play on the spot while you are cleaning, you may need to calibrate. Calibration is done simply. The vehicle is stopped. Then the starter is pressed and run for 10 seconds. Then it is stopped for 10 seconds. This process may need to be repeated several times. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 12
metin
thanks koliva.
Did you come?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = text] thanks to koliva.
Did you come?
[/ QUOTE]

I came, I came Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:32 # 14
metin
let's say welcome.
if you came now i can start to hurt your head (:
08.05.2020 15:32 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = text] let's say welcome.
if you came now i can start to hurt your head (:
[/ QUOTE]
He is beautiful Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:32 # 16
okan77

I know that it is usually done when the throat is disassembled and cleaned, so there is no need to connect to the computer. I did it too, but the contact is made of open-bottom gas and the socket going to the butterfly or something seems like ... something like this but it is not connected to the computer ...

08.05.2020 15:32 # 17
metin
[QUOTE = okan77]

I know that it is usually done when the throat is disassembled and cleaned, so there is no need to connect to the computer. I did it too, but the contact is made of open-bottom gas and the socket going to the butterfly or something seems like ... something like this but it is not connected to the computer ...

[/ QUOTE]
my throttle changed, new software was loaded then the master looked at the program, he said he wouldn't press the gas but when he didn't say the program did not, then he did not calibrate it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”