Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What is a replica rim?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
zgr
Hello friends? I always heard, but I wasn't wondering when it wasn't a buyer. I want to install my car on wheels called light alloy. they were called original and replica only. What is a replica rim? Is it a non-original rim?
& nbsp; I also heard things like it would break if you buy them, and you would have trouble if you pass through the pits fast. how true are they? If I decide to buy replica, does it have a brand? which is the best? I would be grateful if friends with knowledge help.
one more question my wheels are rimmed caps. the steel rim that I know is the ones with this cap. I know that those without shiny caps are alloy wheels. but they call the bright, capless ones steel. Do I know wrong acep?

08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
samet206
replica wheel is the sub-industry production of the original product. If you buy replica, they have a quality in them.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
Gokhan Cetin
Think about it, there is a Galaxy S3 Bidet replica made in China.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
outlaw
I definitely do not recommend replica wheels at very low prices in terms of quality ... If I do not know wrong, replica was on 206 cc 306 gti wheels, the difference distinguished from the original is that it has covers on the hubs & nbsp; .. < div> 106 gti rims are not replicated ..
As they say, the quality is very bad. difficult ...
& nbsp;
outlaw 2013-04-19 14:28:47 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
outlaw
According to what you probably said in the black tin hair rim cap ...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
zgr
[QUOTE = outlaw] According to what you probably said in the black tin hair rim cap ... [/ QUOTE]
yes black tin, with lid. thank you all for your comments.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”