Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What if I just put bows in front

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
Guests
Guys, I'm only thinking about putting a bow on the front for 206 cars ...
I don't feel the need to drop the back torsions, how do you think it would be ....
Now I will drop the back torsions, I will not be able to raise it back tomorrow, which will cause distress someday ....
Do you think I should just put bows in front of them.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
Onur
you are selling the car as far as i know why did you feel the need to wear a bow Gülme If you wear a bow in front of them, your ass will stay in the air
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
GokhaN
It is shapeless like the current version of my vehicle.

08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
Guests
did you put bows in front of them?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
Guests
The reason why yours look awkward is due to its front bumper ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
alpayarzu
[QUOTE = GökhaN] it is shapeless like my car's current version.

[/ QUOTE] It doesn't look very shapeless, it can even be said a little nice. Sir, are the rims original rc? How many inches and how much did it cost? Can you find out if you don't mind?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = facemelowe] Guys I'm only thinking about putting bows in front of my 206 cars ...
I don't feel the need to drop the back torsions, how do you think it would be ....
Now I will drop the back torsions, I will not be able to raise it back tomorrow, which will cause distress someday ....
Do you think I should just put bows in front of them.
[/ QUOTE]

If 4-5 people do not get into the vehicle very often, it will not be a problem. I also did not understand that the back torsions do not get up again after landing. You can convert it back to original whenever you want.

this is my lion. prevents 5 cm eibach bow. backs fell from 1 tooth torsion

08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
GokhaN
[QUOTE = facemelowe] is because the front bumper of yours is shapeless ... [/ QUOTE]

How much do you know? Let us see your bid.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = alpayarzu] [QUOTE = GökhaN] it is shapeless like the current version of my vehicle.

[/ QUOTE] It doesn't look very shapeless, it can even be said a little nice. Sir, are the rims original rc? How many inches and how much did it cost? Can you find out if you don't mind? [/ QUOTE]

Original RC 17 "wheels 1050 TL tires kept 760 TL.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
Guests
torsion adjustment is not difficult. should be done in hands that know enough. It is removed when requested and downloaded. no problem...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
coyote26
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = facemelowe] is caused by the front bumper because of the fact that the one in your shape is ... [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
katılıyorummm ....
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
Guests
friends, you made me feel relieved ...
I was worried I wouldn't get away after the torsions got off, and therefore I did not look at the tool with intentions to blast it but now it was good that I learned this.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 13
Guests
the color of the vehicle is very sweet but :)
God do not cause accident ...
here is 5cm down now :) so if i wear 3.5 it will not matter :)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 14
deniz_206
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = facemelowe] is caused by the front bumper because of the fact that the one in your shape is ... [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
exactly, I don't understand what work is Gökhan Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:53 # 15
Kifanhom
If you drop the fronts and leave the same, this time you are likely to have problems with handling.
I think it is both aesthetic and driving pleasure to drop both sides
08.05.2020 14:53 # 16
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = facemelowe] the color of the car is so sweet but :)
God do not cause accident ...
here is 5cm down now :) so if i wear 3.5 it will not matter :)
[/ QUOTE]

thank you brother Kahkaha
Yes, this is 5 cm, but when 4-5 people get on, the sets are really troublesome. Also, if you do not have a crankcase guard after dropping it, I recommend you to install it. Allah is preserved but crankcase is a must Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:53 # 17
berko
I put on a 4 cm spring and lowered the back so that they are in line with the front. I enter the bends comfortably, I go out as I enter. But if you just lower the front and leave the back in the air, you will enter the bend straight at high speed and take it out. If someone is sitting in the back seat with the back of the bidet lowered, the car is bouncing but it is only worth looking.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 18
ozaannn
There is a pedestrian in front of me, I just did not handle the back of the car, there is a white pejo in the picture, it does not stand like it looks just fine, if I knew how to upload a picture, you would see it, I did not play with the backs, it is not at all bend in a bend.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 19
alpayarzu
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = alpayarzu] [QUOTE = GökhaN] is shapeless like the current version of my vehicle.

[/ QUOTE] It doesn't look very shapeless, it can even be said a little nice. Sir, are the rims original rc? How many inches and how much did it cost? Can you find out if you don't mind? [/ QUOTE]

Original RC 17 "wheels 1050 TL tires kept 760 TL.
[/ QUOTE]
It looks nice. My vehicle now has its own stock rims and covers 14 ". My vehicle is 1.4 hdi. They say it doesn't lift 17" rims. What do you think?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 20
ozaannn
I have 16 rims on me.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”