Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What I should pay attention to?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
HakanYuksel
Hello to everyone.

I decided to buy 206. I have been researching the car for a considerable time and seeing the positive comments; When I liked the sign, I said that it was exactly my car LOL The point I want to ask is this; What should I pay attention to when buying the vehicle. Walkers, engine, outer body, interior design etc. Where are the places I should check in the vehicle? In addition, most of the advertisements that I have looked at have passed information on the waist as locally painted and painted. I will definitely put the vehicle into expertise. But is there a method to understand for what purpose this paint is made or not?
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
sonerkyl
I hope you are looking for diesel or petrol & lpg, bro.

1-vehicle should not be antifreeze.
2-posterior tosion problem (tuk tuk in pits)
3-passenger airbag cover fracture (usually due to knee leaning)
4-airbag warning light burns (700 TL out of sight)
5-To the right of the engine condition, is there a significant leakage of oil left?
These are general things to look at, but if you have a good body shop and a motor master, take it to him, the composers are looking for some shake.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
HakanYuksel
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I hope it will be good if you are looking for diesel or petrol & lpg.

5-To the right of the engine condition, is there a significant leakage of oil left?
These are general things to look at, but if you have a good body shop and a motor master, take it to him, the composers are looking for some shake.
[/ QUOTE]

I think diesel.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
sonerkyl
If you think about diesel, my brother, I would say find a good engine master. other issues I mentioned are important in diesel. If there is no problem with the chassis and poles, 2-3 pieces of paint are not important.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I hope it will be good if you are looking for diesel or petrol & lpg.

[/ QUOTE]

There are types that connect resistance to airbag. then the light does not come on, but the airbags do not work. what is the way to understand it? Expecting friends help
08.05.2020 20:49 # 6
sonerkyl
I guess there is no way to understand it. Actually, we need to connect and test it with obd, maybe it doesn't give a tool, but connect with the original software may fail. we can not see without disassembling anyway
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”